Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Harbaugh, "Flacco is the best Qb in football."

Cynjin

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli Manning, Joe Flacco and Russel Wilson are the 3 best QB's in the biggest game in recent history. I know "recent history" is so subjective but they are winners.

If I needed one QB in the biggest game I'd choose either Flacco or Wilson.

yeah those 3 are money

Can Pats OL survive ?

Yeah. I think they will be ok vs Ravens. They don't have a great rush and Suggs is not the same as he was a few years ago. I think Brady will be able to take apart that secondary like he did last year in Baltimore. Look for Blount too to have some carries although I don't expect anything huge in the run game.

Yeah. I think they will be ok vs Ravens. They don't have a great rush and Suggs is not the same as he was a few years ago. I think Brady will be able to take apart that secondary like he did last year in Baltimore. Look for Blount too to have some carries although I don't expect anything huge in the run game.

that secondary is starting to play well and Ben was sacked 5 times.

has been the best playoff qb in the last 5 years easily, but the best period, umm there are a few ahead of him that's for sure. but whats harbaugh going to say, good for flacco hes the 5th or 6th best qb in the league..he just wants to give him confidence

that secondary is starting to play well and Ben was sacked 5 times.

I would not read too much into the Pitt game. Bell is a huge part of their passing attack. Without him they just bracketed Brown and made Ben stay underneath and Ben was off too all game and had some drops. Pats have a much better arsenal of weapons beginning with Gronk ...

Can Pats OL survive ?

That's the big question.  I have my doubts.

The excuses from some after the Pats' O-line struggles the last part of the season will be because of injuries or the starters didn't play.

Well if there are injuries on the O-line that's legit concerns.  And Pats fans shouldn't be too confident.

I would not read too much into the Pitt game. Bell is a huge part of their passing attack. Without him they just bracketed Brown and made Ben stay underneath and Ben was off too all game and had some drops. Pats have a much better arsenal of weapons beginning with Gronk ...

it will come down to Joe cool and it's hard to stop both smiths and we have forsett.

Flacco the Eli Manning of the AFC , both are inconsistent but know how to play in the playoffs especially on the road . With that said I'll take the big 4 ( Manning , Brady Rodgers Brees)over both anyday.

lol @ Peyton, Brady or Brees in the big game today.  No way.  NEVER go on one's previous success years ago when in recent history they have played poorly in the biggest games.

Give me Flacco or Wilson over any of them for the Super Bowl.

Brady and Manning can barely scramble and Peyton might have an injury.

But this will be the toughest game Flacco has played against the Pats since the Pats have a little bit better pass rush and a really good deep secondary.

The Pats should put Revis on Steve Smith and double team Torrie Smith with Browner and McCourty over the top.

Hasn't Revis shut down Steve Smith through out their meetings?

What hurt the Steelers was the deep ball and penalties trying to cover Steve Smith and Torrie down field.