Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Forum

Hammer

I just spent an enjoyable couple of hours reading last nights Game thread on the Steelers forum. I thought the Colts forum was a lesson in negativity (including me), but the Steelers forum makes us look like hundreds of devotees of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale!!  :)

I just spent an enjoyable couple of hours reading last nights Game thread on the Steelers forum. I thought the Colts forum was a lesson in negativity (including me), but the Steelers forum makes us look like hundreds of devotees of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale!!  :)

Could you PM me the link?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - forum link
Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - forum link

I don't know which site he is talking about, but type in Steelers Fan Forum on Google, and you will get your answer. Take your pick of Steeler sites, I'm going to have some fun as well.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/

There's one of them.

Thank you. I believe it is against the rules to post links to other fan website so you may want to edit your post and delete the link out. That is why I asked the OP to PM me.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - link to forum
Hidden by Nadine, January 4, 2015 - link to forum

I don't know which site he is talking about, but type in Steelers Fan Forum on Google, and you will get your answer. Take your pick of Steeler sites, I'm going to have some fun as well.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/

There's one of them.

I PM'd the answer. I thought there might be some sort of rule, re: promoting another team's site.  

I do feel for Steelers fans. They have to be wondering what might have happened if they had Bell. Stinks to lose your best player right before the post-season.

One other thought on this and the Steelers excuse makings. In the two regular season games against the Ravens Bell had 59 yards in a 26-6 loss , and 20 yards in a 43-23 win. Not saying it wasn't a factor, but he didn't exactly dominate the Ravens rush defense. They were flat out beat and bloodied at their home stadium by a team that has had more injuries than almost any playoff team in league history.

The Old Crow, who do you and most Ravens fans dislike more between the Steelers or Patriots?

And the second question, is which team do you fear more?

The Old Crow isn't on right now so I'll guess for him and see if I'm right when he comes back. They hate the Steelers more and would rather play the Steelers than the Pats.

The Old Crow, who do you and most Ravens fans dislike more between the Steelers or Patriots?

And the second question, is which team do you fear more?

The Steelers, by far , mainly because it's twice a year, brutal divisional games. This is not to mention the arrogance of the Steeler fan base.

As far as the Patriots and Steelers go, the Ravens don't fear either team, although they respect both. Ozzie drafts, and John prepares specifically for the Steelers and Patriots , because you always have to get through them, usually on the road, in the playoffs. That is why the games are always so competitive.

I think many Colt fans fear the Patriots, but we don't, because Pittsburgh prepares us for NE. Pitt, NE, and Baltimore are all cold weather , tough northeast teams, and the games will be brutal, and hard hitting. The results may vary, but these games are never an easy out. When you are a six seed, and always on the road , you just play hard and hope for the best.

The Old Crow isn't on right now so I'll guess for him and see if I'm right when he comes back. They hate the Steelers more and would rather play the Steelers than the Pats.

Yes, you are right, we dislike the Steelers much more. The dislike goes back to the old Colt days, and continues with the Ravens.

Hammer...and every single NFL team is like that...NE, Denver. Seattle they are ALL like that..

..and the funny thing is...every team has fans who think their management, and coaches know nothing and everyone

thinks their team is cursed...

the NFL is built on that kind of paranoid negativity!!!

Hammer...and every single NFL team is like that...NE, Denver. Seattle they are ALL like that..

..and the funny thing is...every team has fans who think their management, and coaches know nothing and everyone

thinks their team is cursed...

the NFL is built on that kind of paranoid negativity!!!

It's not just the NFL, it's every sport in existence.  Every team's message board has people who think the coaches and administration know nothing and if only they'd listen to the fans the team would be undefeated.  Every team also has people who think their team is cursed or the league is out to get them.  Message boards are the bastion of negativity and paranoia.

It's not just the NFL, it's every sport in existence.  Every team's message board has people who think the coaches and administration know nothing and if only they'd listen to the fans the team would be undefeated.  Every team also has people who think their team is cursed or the league is out to get them.  Message boards are the bastion of negativity and paranoia.

Very true

I do feel for Steelers fans. They have to be wondering what might have happened if they had Bell. Stinks to lose your best player right before the post-season.

I don't care one bit about their fans. Arrogant, self-righteous people who feed off the bully mentality. Screw em. 

How about feeling bad for Cleveland fans? Those are some of the toughest die hard fans out there in the NFL. They live and die for that snake-bit organization. How about feeling bad for Cincy who loses their best receiver and their top tight end before their first playoff game today...

How about feeling bad for Cleveland fans? Those are some of the toughest die hard fans out there in the NFL. They live and die for that snake-bit organization. How about feeling bad for Cincy who loses their best receiver and their top tight end before their first playoff game today...

Nobody feels bad for any team with injuries. It's next man up, and all about depth. At least Tomlin made no excuses about Bell being out.

I don't care one bit about their fans. Arrogant, self-righteous people who feed off the bully mentality. Screw em. 

Well at least they're not gang bangers who bring guns and knives to games like some of the Raiders and 49ers fans.  So I give Steelers fans that.  They travel well.  Maybe the best traveling fan base in the NFL.

steeler fans just arrogant because their team has the most superbowls, which you have to give them that, But they were just beat up last night in every way, they didn't have a chance. They may have looked like the better team going in but Baltimore pounded them physically and they couldn't take it. I hope to see the Raven in the AFCC!!

Gameday threads are useless. I feel bad for the moderators on every forum that have to go through that stuff since it's normally 100+ in pages, and since it's multiple posts within in the middle, it's impossible to have a conversation. It's literally like trying to talk while being in a crowded place.

I hate when people do this on forums and link threads to another forum to bash their fans.

So you went there after a loss and are comparing boards? Wait until/if the Colts lose. It will be close to the same. 

Also ^^^ What a joke, people bash the Browns every single time I post in a thread. 

That is because your posts are usually very negative in tone.  If you don't want any bashing you might try looking at your posts and in the mirror.  Just a suggestion.

This Colt fan don't fear anyone.       I do fear that my teams staff doesn't think out side of the box nearly enough when they play "dynamic" O's. which Baltimore does NOT have. 

And this Colt fan HOPES Balt beats NE so you all can come BACK to LOS and get that booty spanked purple AGAIN.

The Steelers, by far , mainly because it's twice a year, brutal divisional games. This is not to mention the arrogance of the Steeler fan base.

As far as the Patriots and Steelers go, the Ravens don't fear either team, although they respect both. Ozzie drafts, and John prepares specifically for the Steelers and Patriots , because you always have to get through them, usually on the road, in the playoffs. That is why the games are always so competitive.

I think many Colt fans fear the Patriots, but we don't, because Pittsburgh prepares us for NE. Pitt, NE, and Baltimore are all cold weather , tough northeast teams, and the games will be brutal, and hard hitting. The results may vary, but these games are never an easy out. When you are a six seed, and always on the road , you just play hard and hope for the best.

This Colt fan don't fear anyone. I do fear that my teams staff doesn't think out side of the box nearly enough when they play "dynamic" O's. which Baltimore does NOT have.

And this Colt fan HOPES Balt beats NE so you all can come BACK to LOS and get that booty spanked purple AGAIN.

Like our game in NE, I would like nothing better for the Ravens to come back to Indy, because that would mean we beat the Pats. The context of the fear comment was that most Colts fans would rather face Denver than NE. Since we are almost always a 6 seed or something, you pretty much have to try to beat everyone on the road, which isn't an easy task. John, I'll put it down on the book that you're not afraid of NE. I got it.