Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Dalton doesn't have ANYTHING around him right now.  

Green and Gresham are HUGE...  oh and T Eifort did not even play this year.        Not like he is firing with all bullets.

who cares we dont have ab or mathis. just celebrate the win 

cincy came out with Rex Burckhead playing flanker..      a very good RB at Nebraska..  but an NFL WR?

It says a lot..

Can't blame Dalton?!?!??! Jesus are you seriously an NFL announcer?

Dalton is to blame for his #1 and 2 wr's being out and the drops this game and both of there top 2 TE's being out? On what planet is that realistic?

Luck vs. Manning III. Hopefully Luck trains with Apollo Creed this week.

They are going to Denver so why not just watch film in an isolated location haha

Dalton doesn't have ANYTHING around him right now.

Green and Gresham are HUGE... oh and T Eifort did not even play this year. Not like he is firing with all bullets.

No pressure and missed with no one defending.

Dalton is just mediocre.

Dalton is to blame for his #1 and 2 wr's being out and the drops this game and both of there top 2 TE's being out? On what planet is that realistic?

Colts vs KC last year. No Reggie, no D. Allen, no run game and horrible O-line. Yet, Luck found a way to win.

Dalton is to blame for his #1 and 2 wr's being out and the drops this game and both of there top 2 TE's being out? On what planet is that realistic?

He's responsible for not playing well. He's has chances. And overthrown recievers. All around not sharp. Fumbled the ball.

He's had a bad game. It's not a crazy thing to say.

Did Nantz and Simms sneak into here with Bengals caps?

"I'm glad Dalton didn't throw a pick there"

"Marvin Lewis still winless despite taking them there numerous times"

probalbly but ... dang.    No Green and .....  

I mean give dude a break

Dalton is just mediocre.

probalbly but ... dang. No Green and .....

I mean give dude a break

I'm not crushing him, but this isn't a new behavior for Dalton. I'm not just basing it on this game.

Did Nantz and Simms sneak into here with Bengals caps?

"I'm glad Dalton didn't throw a pick there"

"Marvin Lewis still winless despite taking them there numerous times"

If that would have been a pick, then all the blame would have been on dalton, but since it was an incomplete the blame goes to the training staff and the helmet manufacturers

"I'm glad Dalton didn't throw an interception."

Great unbiased commentary there.

Woohooo Colts with the Win !!!  Now on to Denver and the divisional round.  Time to take the next step, but need to get past denver 1st.  

GOOOOOOOOOO Colts !!!

Dalton is just mediocre.

Meh he is probably hovering around 8-10 in top 10 QB's in the league list when he has all his weapons

Boomer on the postgame show NOT putting any blame on Dalton, saying "this was the brilliance of Andrew Luck blablabla"

But wait, Dalton didn't go up against luck. He went up against the Colts' defense.

Colts vs KC last year. No Reggie, no D. Allen, no run game and horrible O-line. Yet, Luck found a way to win.

Kc started getting injuries to their 3 best players charles Houston and flowers

Way to go Colts! Nice playoff W. Good job Luck played well today and stayed within himself. No interceptions or fumbles.

"Clearly this isn't the fault of Andy Dalton playing without his two favorite targets."

No mention of us missing players? Doesn't count?

What a joke lol.

Meh he is probably hovering around 8-10 in top 10 QB's in the league list when he has all his weapons

10-15 and I'm not just arguing to argue. But that's where I see him.

Boomer is an absolute joke.

Just got destroyed in the post game show.

Luck is better then Dalton

10-15 and I'm not just arguing to argue. But that's where I see him.

Seems a little harsh for me outside top 10, I don't think I could name 10 other QB's I'd want under Center before him

P Manning

Brady

Roethlisberger

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson....Don't have the production that Daltons has but he don't crack under pressure

Romo

Eli maybe

Seems a little harsh for me outside top 10, I don't think I could name 10 other QB's I'd want under Center before him

P Manning

Brady

Roethlisberger

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson....Don't have the production that Daltons has but he don't crack under pressure

Romo

Eli maybe

As much as I dislike him I would take Newton, Stafford, even at his age I would take a healthy Palmer, though that is a bit of a reach. Luck for sure.

All my opinion, and in all honesty. I just don't think much of Dalton's skill set, and I actively admit that bias.