Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Anyone else expect adam to be wearing a leather helmet every time they talk about him being the oldest player in the league? 

Tipton looked very Trent-like on those runs. Just put an extra tight end in the backfield the rest of the game and throw shorter passes lol

He's just not that good and Indy knows it..

I mean. Tipton isn't setting the world on fire lol.

Boom is, when he isn't fumbling.

Any back not named Richardson has proven there are yards to be made running the ball, but If there was any doubt we'll draft a back, today should settle that question.

it was to put us back in fg range and it worked 16pt lead a lot better than 13

Take the 3. I don't like the conservatism typically, but we needed a few yards to make a more comfortable FG.

Given the game situation I concur, especially if they blitzed.

it was to put us back in fg range and it worked 16pt lead a lot better than 13

They were in FG range anyway and with the way they have been passing the ball a pass would have been better, IMO.

They were in FG range anyway and with the way they have been passing the ball a pass would have been better, IMO.

Risk vs. Reward. Too risky to attempt a throw and have a turnover. Better to run and get the points, IMO.

YES...    Indy is bringing in a back next season...    

I mean. Tipton isn't setting the world on fire lol.

Boom is, when he isn't fumbling.

AV is just legendary, he's got to be getting a jacket surely.

Completely agree.

DQ changed the defense and took away the flats with EW. Great job leading the defense, DQ.

Is it a requirement to throw a flag during every one of our returns?

This is just sad.

Would you guys consider this a first round bye? Playing the Bengals in the playoffs?

YES...    Indy is bringing in a back next season...

They have to, don't they?

Bengals are becoming predictable. DQ knew exactly what they were trying to do.

"good job by Dalton by going outside" - simms 

for two yards...

simms, just shut up 

Yes, down by 16 in a playoff game, DALTON DID A GREAT JOB running for 3 yards on 3rd and 13 with time winding down in the 4th quarter.

And I thought Collinsworth was irritating.