Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I enjoy their vlogs, it's an interesting perspective of the NFL world. Big salaries and big fandom, but with these two it's very down to earth.   Today, Pittman Jr had an interview with the press where he explained why he's all about being a great blocking WR. @AWalkerColtswrote it up very nicely:   But one of the biggest lessons Pittman tried to pass along to his son as he grew up around the game was much of his production as a rusher wouldn't have been possible had it not been for teammates at wide receiver who were solid, willing blockers in the run game. Now creating his own path as an NFL wide receiver, Pittman Jr. realizes just what his dad was telling him all along. He was a key piece last Sunday to fellow rookie Jonathan Taylor's first-career 100-yard rushing day, and will continue to be counted on in that area moving forward. "When he talks about guys like Keyshawn Johnson, he talks very highly of him because he was a great blocking receiver," Pittman Jr. said about his dad. "The way that he talks about him, I want Jonathan Taylor, Nyheim (Hines), Marlon (Mack) to say those same things about me."   Gotta respect his love for being an important part of the game. The full article his here.    
    • The Falcons, like others,  have been a 2nd/3rd tier organization.  When they do replace Quinn and other coaches the new coaches will also coach incompetently. 
    • He collects his huge check every week. If he wanted better he would have forced a trade.
    • Hopefully Blackmon to follow suite!
    • Amazing.  How can 6 guys not know the rules on onside kicks??  Wouldn't be surprised if they were instructed "don't touch the ball". Heck, this organization gave away a super bowl championship so what's a early season game to the cowboys?  Lol
  • Members