Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is probably the strongest I've seen the Central division in my lifetime. I feel like any of these teams could beat any other team in the country on a good night. 
    • At 15 I see BTJ or AD Mitchell being available.  I don't see Ballard trading up.   Verse is a possibility too.  Q Mitchell as well.   So I think that is your "cluster" of players at 15.
    • Yes, Wentz can't come ever close to Kirk's abilities but that's not my point.   You need to re-read what I said, the best way to explain Cousins' issues is to be a fan of his team and experience his play when you're emotionally invested in the franchise's success.   That doesn't mean they are comparable.   Being much better than Wentz means no big endorsement either.    As for the excuses you made for Cousins, I look forward to hearing all the similar excuses from Falcons forums! Gonna be Awesome for a change after past half-decade!   I'll say one thing - Colts fans can't handle 1 year of Wentz, including the owner. And half year of Ryan, including the owner. Vikings had shown better patience with Cousins in 6 years, when his first two years ended like Wentz' year with Colts, except for the difference of lot of fantasy stats and highlight reels. You'd again point to how Cousins is so much better than Wentz, and it will be a circular argument - which is why I tried to explain what Superman felt and how it reflects being a fan of Cousins' team. 
    • Regardless of Ballard's talk about the current CB room, I think he's still taking a CB in 1st round 
    • I felt exactly the same as you. Let me ask all those that disagree this question... are the colts a better team due to cutting Rodgers ? Does anyone think that if Rodgers were on the team , it would be a distraction or cause just what problems ? Does anyone really think that Rodgers is going to in anyway "hurt " Philly's team chemistry. 
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,910

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 17,151

• RDNScot

RDNScot 27

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,629

• stitches

stitches 19,288

• krunk