Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalton doesn't have ANYTHING around him right now.

Green and Gresham are HUGE... oh and T Eifort did not even play this year. Not like he is firing with all bullets.

No pressure and missed with no one defending.

Dalton is just mediocre.

Dalton is to blame for his #1 and 2 wr's being out and the drops this game and both of there top 2 TE's being out? On what planet is that realistic?

Colts vs KC last year. No Reggie, no D. Allen, no run game and horrible O-line. Yet, Luck found a way to win.

Dalton is to blame for his #1 and 2 wr's being out and the drops this game and both of there top 2 TE's being out? On what planet is that realistic?

He's responsible for not playing well. He's has chances. And overthrown recievers. All around not sharp. Fumbled the ball.

He's had a bad game. It's not a crazy thing to say.

Did Nantz and Simms sneak into here with Bengals caps?

"I'm glad Dalton didn't throw a pick there"

"Marvin Lewis still winless despite taking them there numerous times"

If that would have been a pick, then all the blame would have been on dalton, but since it was an incomplete the blame goes to the training staff and the helmet manufacturers

10-15 and I'm not just arguing to argue. But that's where I see him.

Seems a little harsh for me outside top 10, I don't think I could name 10 other QB's I'd want under Center before him

P Manning

Brady

Roethlisberger

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson....Don't have the production that Daltons has but he don't crack under pressure

Romo

Eli maybe

Seems a little harsh for me outside top 10, I don't think I could name 10 other QB's I'd want under Center before him

P Manning

Brady

Roethlisberger

Rodgers

Brees

Wilson....Don't have the production that Daltons has but he don't crack under pressure

Romo

Eli maybe

As much as I dislike him I would take Newton, Stafford, even at his age I would take a healthy Palmer, though that is a bit of a reach. Luck for sure.

All my opinion, and in all honesty. I just don't think much of Dalton's skill set, and I actively admit that bias.