Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is it something in the water?    Is everyone lactose intolerant?    Did the Colts outlaw milk?     
    • In early August, the Colts were the 5th best odds to win the Super Bowl.   That is how far Ballard had brought us until Luck quit.    I haven't seen a Colts team this good in a long time.   Great O-line.   Good RB group.  Good TE group of Doyle Ebron and Cox.  Good WR group of Hilton, Funchess, Campbell, Pascal, Rogers and Fountain.  A much improved defense that is right in the middle in YPG and PPG despite having a poor passing offense.   This team would be in the hunt for a 1st round bye with Luck or another good QB.   Ballard has done great.  Think about how thin and poor this team was when he took over.   
    • would you want to get in his way?
    • I totally agree. Campbell is made of glass. Colts already got Mack and Hooker lol. We don't need another glass sideline figurine for a football player.  Campbell is such a disappointment when you consider some of the other guys Ballard could have snagged in the draft instead last year.  I would be fine with Ballard staying away from drafting OSU guys for awhile.... (hooker, Lewis, Campbell, etc)   
    • Chances are high that Ballard doesn't draft the next big QB. If he drafts QB's as well as he drafts receivers we are all in some trouble.  Going from Manning to Luck was... Lucky....  I would imagine the Colts luck runs out when trying to draft the 3rd great qb in a row. Especially when you consider they aren't going to be drafting high in this draft, like they did with #1 picks Manning and Luck.  Unfortunately I think the Manning days are going to be the high water mark for this organization.  Going forward I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Colts organization looks closer to the jags teams of the past than the manning teams of the past.   
  • Members