Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Ravens hang on, this could shape up nicely...

Stanford Joel

Idk if i feel like it would be a real Super Bowl win if we didnt face the Patriots. But if we do make it that far, we can save the Patriots for some other year.

But first we must see the Bengals tomorrow. Their defense is no joke.

Well, we pretty much know now that it's gonna be Patriots-Ravens sometime next week. Hopefully Joe Flacco can pull off some of his 2013 playoff magic and beat the Pats so that if we manage to beat the Bengals and Broncos, we have a matchup that we can win against them in the Championship game.

Plus it would be in Indy.

I don't like our defense matching up with Denvers offense.

I'd also much rather face an elderly Peyton than Brady and the Pats.  I think we stand a decent chance at beating the Broncos at home, but near zero chance of taking out the Patriots in Foxboro.  Hopefully the Ravens will take care of them for us.

Before that, we need to beat the Bengals, which is not guaranteed.

Perfect scenario ...

Colts beat Bengals, go to Denver. Ravens go into New England and beat the Patriots - they've done it before (if memory serves). Colts upset Broncos and then AFC Championship game is in Indie vs Ravens. Perfect!

It will be St. Elmo's shrimp cocktails for everyone.

If Baltimore wins next week, it could change the whole landscape of the playoffs. It opens the door to us having a realistic chance of not only getting to the Super Bowl, but winning it, provided we get hot. I just don't see us going into Foxborro and winning a game this year

I'd also much rather face an elderly Peyton than Brady and the Pats.  I think we stand a decent chance at beating the Broncos at home, but near zero chance of taking out the Patriots in Foxboro.  Hopefully the Ravens will take care of them for us.

Before that, we need to beat the Bengals, which is not guaranteed.

Sanders and Thomas scare the heck out of me..