Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 01/02 "Colts vs Bengals Wildcard Game"

:blueshoe:   Which of the two following situations will most likely influence the outcome of Sunday's game:

1.  Wideout AJ Green NOT playing for the Bengals

2.  Colts injured players coming back at the right time

None of those.

Both D and O needs to step up. This game is ours for taking. IF we step up on both sides of the ball we will win. If not...well we're gonna have a tough day.

None of those.

Both D and O needs to step up. This game is ours for taking. IF we step up on both sides of the ball we will win. If not...well we're gonna have a tough day.

Good point HCF. This game is at LOS & if we rap up on tackling & stuff the ground game on Hill & Bernard INDY has a decent shot of keeping the score manageable & getting a victory. 

:blueshoe:   I planned to select #2.  But - with the announcement that AJ Green is OUT vs the Colts - they are both EQUALLY important to the outcome of Sunday's game.  Go Colts !!   :blueshoe: 

Id say Probably having Dwayne Allen back, I mean vontae was gunna shut aj down anyways

I have 2 sets of Colts playoff tickets vs Bengals January 4th at 1 pm that I can't use. I am offering them for face value. Buy either or both sets! Both sets are in lower level!

2 Tickets Section 228 Row 12 - $119 each

2 Tickets Section 148 Row 16 - $139 each

Reply to this post or text me 812.319.8100

Not sure if either one matters too much.

The game is going to depend on whether Cinci is successful running the ball, which they WILL try to do all day.

If we don't play good run D, the Bengals will be looking at 300-ish on the ground.

Tickets in section 148 have been sold.

I have 2 sets of Colts playoff tickets vs Bengals January 4th at 1 pm that I can't use. I am offering them for face value. Buy either or both sets! Both sets are in lower level!

2 Tickets Section 228 Row 12 - $119 each

2 Tickets Section 148 Row 16 - $139 each

Reply to this post or text me 812.319.8100