Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A.J. Green's Status (Merge)

1959Colts

I have been certain that he will play, but I will GLADLY stand corrected.

I haven't seen once this season where a player has been diagnosed as having a concussion and played the following week. They have really cracked down on the concussion protocols this season. I just hope they make him sit on sunday. 

I haven't seen once this season where a player has been diagnosed as having a concussion and played the following week. They have really cracked down on the concussion protocols this season. I just hope they make him sit on sunday. 

Emmanuel Sanders played the week after sustaining a concussion against St. Louis. Now, he is more of the exception to the rule than anything but there is a fair chance that AJ Green could play.

Emmanuel Sanders played the week after sustaining a concussion against St. Louis. Now, he is more of the exception to the rule than anything but there is a fair chance that AJ Green could play.

I can't ever remember a Colts' player playing in a game he was marked doubtful for. If there was a fair chance he'd play he'd be questionable.

Green not playing is BIG ..        Bell not playing for Pitt is HUGE...     

I can honestly see Indy in the AFCCG now if Balt can get Pitt and off course .. .  Indy take care of Cincy,

I like the path...  Not Balt it will be DENVER...       

HMM....  I still like that better than NE.      Colts can do it...

This can only help the Colts.  While the Bengals have other weapons AJ Green is their main weapon so losing him does hurt the Bengals big time.  If the Colts can get up in this game like they did last time this game could spiral on the Bengals in hurry if the Bengals have to go away from the run.