Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cincinnati (+ 3 1/2) @ Indianapolis (1-4-15)

oldunclemark

CBS 1:05 EST - over-under 49

...the winner plays at Denver (12-4) or New England (12-4) in the AFC semifinals..

I believe this is the first ever playoff meeting of Cincinatti and Indianapolis..

Bengals lost 27-0 at Indy in October and they are 5-2 (both losses to Pitt) since then...

QB - Andy Dalton (309 of 482, 3,398 yards, 19 TDs, 17 INTs) needs WR AJ Green (69 catches for 1,041 yards

but Green has to pass concussion tests to play Sunday.

HB Jeremy Hill (222 for 1,124 yards) averages 5.1 yards per run..

Bengals (10-5-1) have allowed more yards (5,749) than they have gained (5.569), always a bad sign.

Cincy coach Marvin Lewis is in the post-seasn for the 6th time. So far, he's 0-5.

Colts QB Andrew Luck is 380 of 616 for a career best 4,761 yards, 40 TD and 16 interceptions.

He's only been sacked 27 times because he can run fast. Colts cant run the ball...just 3.9 per game

WR Ty Hilton (82 catches, 1,345 yards) has caught 7 TDs but tight ends Coby Fleener and Dwayne Allen have caught a combined 16 TD passes..

Colts have 31 turnovers in 16 games but that have also gained 6,506 yards...406 per game.

Lets be honest..of the 3 AFC teams playing Sunday, this is the one we want to play and

this is where we want to play them.... Colts win and cover

I must admit, I celebrated the Pitt win as if it were a Colts one last week. I'm going to jinx us now, but I do not rate the Bengals at all. You need a strong Defense or QB to make it through the play-offs. I just feel like the Bengals have neither.

We have Luck (quite literally) and I'll take that every time! 28-17 Colts I say.

I've said it before, I think the Bengals are going to copy the exact same game plan as Dallas offensively in this playoff game.

“The Colts have a good group,” says an NFL scout. “Their three down guys are big and physical. They’re not necessarily playmakers, but they eat up space, eat up blockers, and the edge players are their guys. They do a lot of stunting, they move their linebackers, and they love to bring pressure off the edge to penetrate and disrupt. They’ve got a really good corner in Vontae Davis and the other corner, Greg Toler, is solid.

“They play a good amount of man coverage. They bring pressure, and they can make you look bad, but they give up big plays, too, if people get blocked and the ball is into the secondary against man. Explosive plays can be had against them. They played the Cowboys the way they played the Bengals and the Cowboys blocked them in the run game and they couldn’t cover Dez Bryant one-on-one. If you’re more physical than they are, stronger than they are, there’s a chance they can get gashed.”

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Matchup-of-the-Game-Bengals-mull-playoff-formula/9dd7d16b-bcc8-4d88-a5d5-0c9aac793e98

A.J. Green will end up playing for Bengals! Colts will get a little bit of a run game going.

Shoot out until last drive where Colts defense holds! Colts win!

Go Colts!!!!

I expect the Bengals will try to beat us on the road using the groudn game.  They've heavily relied on Jeremy Hill toward the end of the season to tempo the game down when the games have been close.  I mean, the last three games alone he's had 70 attempts for 395 yards - a 5.64 YPC average.  We've shown to be pretty vulnerable against the run and when we played them, Hill hadn't worked his way into the starting role yet.

Without Green, Dalton will just be running the read-option a LOT... Hill and Bernard are going to get a ton of carries.

Coach Chuck better have them ready.....oh wait, Coach Chuck doesn't prepare the team for games.

Does taking ignorant shots at people whom you have never met make you feel better about yourself? I guarantee Pagano is better at his job than you are at yours. Grow up

Inbgvoz0_normal.jpeg Coley Harvey @ColeyHarvey  ·  7m 7 minutes ago

Missed him earlier while doing a radio interview, but heard Gresham didn't look all that good when testing his back. #Bengals

0 replies 2 retweets 1 favorite

•  

#Bengals WRs and TEs are out going through their first phase of warmups. No Jermaine Gresham in the line.

0 replies 3 retweets 1 favorite