Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

suh wins appeal. he'll play

CR91

No!!! :)Those are the two teams that I don't want to see in the Super Bowl.

Suh should have been suspended. It is obvious to everyone that his actions were intentional. Having said that, I am still rooting for the Lions because I dislike the Cowboys that much. A Lions win is not likely to happen but I am hoping for that.

Trust me, NFLfan. I detest the Cowboys with every fiber in my body, but I would positively love it if Jerry Jones team got humiliated on the scoreboard by Brady. I just love it when the media sings Dallas's praises & then "America's Team" gets taken out to the woodshed. I live for that actually.

Suh stupidity deserves to be rewarded with a crushing loss IMHO.  

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, NFLfan. I detest the Cowboys with every fiber in my body, but I would positively love it if Jerry Jones team got humiliated on the scoreboard by Brady. I just love it when the media sings Dallas's praises & then "America's Team" gets taken out to the woodshed. I live for that actually.

Suh stupidity deserves to be rewarded with a crushing loss IMHO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Romo win if the colts aren't in it. That guy has taken a lot of unfair criticism. Having to play for Jerry has not always been kind to him.

Who gives a crap?? You stated that Sergio was trying to keep him out of the endzone....and considering Gronk wasn't running a route I doubt that was his purpose.

Yeah,it's called football and football has rules which Gronkowski didn't follow which was made obvious to the viewers when the ref immediately throw that lil yellow thingy.

If you wanna have the zebras throw the flag fine, but NE was unstoppable that night with RB Jonas Grey so all it really means is that it would have taken the Patriots another minute to score. It's not like that drive was gonna be derailed regardless of what Gronk did or didn't do. 

Grey had INDY's number that night & NE was gonna score no matter what so your point is a moot one. When someone is whipping your caboose, it's pointless to talk about semantics & penalties. If the game was only a difference of 3 points or 7 points maybe it's worth discussing, but not with that blowout IMO. 

If you wanna have the zebras throw the flag fine, but NE was unstoppable that night with RB Jonas Grey so all it really means is that it would have taken the Patriots another minute to score. It's not like that drive was gonna be derailed regardless of what Gronk did or didn't do. 

Grey had INDY's number that night & NE was gonna score no matter what so your point is a moot one. When someone is whipping your caboose, it's pointless to talk about semantics & penalties. If the game was only a difference of 3 points or 7 points maybe it's worth discussing, but not with that blowout IMO.

Okay, but I never said it was a big deal. I was responding to a post that claimed what suh did was more dangerous than what Gronk did. While neither is a big deal...I would much rather get stepped on.

I wouldn't mind seeing Romo win if the colts aren't in it. That guy has taken a lot of unfair criticism. Having to play for Jerry has not always been kind to him.

I have no issues with Romo on a personal level. And yes, in the past I had a field day with his interceptions at the worst possible times in games which I can't slam him for anymore. He's actually had good ball security this year & he's making better decisions with the ball too. Plus, that o-line of his has reminded me how vital good QB protection up front really is. God, I wish Luck had that pocket. Wow! 

I still deplore Dallas to my core, but even I've gotta admit that Tony Romo deserves to be in the MVP conversation which is huge for me to acknowledge given my generations of Silver & Blue star hatred like a family heirloom. 

I'd feel more comfortable if the Pats played the Packers instead of the Cowboys "IF" they make the SB.  Cowboys are more balanced with a better run game and better o-line.  Cowboys I believe have more weapons all around.

Dez Bryant is to be feared as well as Cole Beasley, but TE Jason Witten just doesn't strike fear into me at all. 

NE has Gronk, LaFell, Wright, & Edelman. I didn't put Amendola there because he's pretty much relegated to special teams & he just doesn't impress me. I don't view him as a serious threat as WR.

Murray is a beast true, but Vereen & Blout are no slouches either. So to me, this matchup would comes down to which o-line protects better. I'd still go with NE because they've gone to the SB more frequently & they know what to expect & how to drown out the noise & distractions better than the Cowboys would IMO. 

Jerry Jones is all about media hype & noteriety blitzkrieg which works against him. 

ENJOY WILDCARD WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!! Off to watch the games now & get some food & quality munchies...