Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

suh wins appeal. he'll play

CR91

Brown may have provoked him. Doesn't mean he deserved to get shoved into a camera cart ten yards out of the field of play. That's what's ridiculous. I'm not saying Gronk is a dirty player, but that was a dirty play (can't even really call it a play, it had nothing to do with football).

Also, Manning got in another player's face and talked. He didn't shove him into a camera cart. There's nothing dirty about smack talk.

I'm very over it all, and it's very off topic in this thread. I just don't like this "Colts fans are so biased" thing that all these non-Colts fans do over here in General. You're biased too. You admitted it; some won't. I wonder if it would be "hilarious" if DJ Swearinger were shoved into a camera cart. He's got one of the biggest mouths in the league, and to make matters worse, he sucks.

Seems you want to talk to me since you keep quoting my hilarious comment and bringing players on my team into it and, even worse, suggesting that I'm sort of homer. I would have thought it was hilarious even if Swearinger was the one who got pushed, had he deserved it. This isn't me being "biased" because a colt player got pushed. You reap what you sow and Brown got what was coming to him, trying to pick on a guy twice his size. Would I think it was funny had he gotten hurt? No. And what does it matter if he "sucks"? Sergio Brown sucks and it was still funny. If you have issue with something I say don't be afraid to quote me and talk to me directly about it instead of making veiled comments about me and my team.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems you want to talk to me since you keep quoting my hilarious comment and bringing players on my team into it and, even worse, suggesting that I'm sort of homer. I would have thought it was hilarious even if Swearinger was the one who got pushed, had he deserved it. This isn't me being "biased" because a colt player got pushed. You reap what you sow and Brown got what was coming to him, trying to pick on a guy twice his size. Would I think it was funny had he gotten hurt? No. And what does it matter if he "sucks"? Sergio Brown sucks and it was still funny. If you have issue with something I say don't be afraid to quote me and talk to me directly about it instead of making veiled comments about me and my team.

1) Sergio Brown is a much better player than DJ Swearinger at this point. There's really no viable metric by which you can say he sucks.

2) Talking smack doesn't equal "deserves to be pushed into a camera cart." The truth is that Brown had done an excellent job covering Gronkowski all game. If it had been DJ Swearinger talking smack, it would have been after he'd been torched all game, because Swearinger sucks.

3) I didn't call you biased with regard to a Colt player getting pushed. I said we all have biases. And yes, that includes you, Mr. "Matt Schaub is better than Andrew Luck." What's strange is that you think a Colts board -- yes, this is a Colts board; I think some of you forget that sometimes over here in General -- wouldn't collectively take exception to a defense of Gronkowski on the basis of "well, he shouldn't have been talking smack." Again, smack talk doesn't warrant dirty play.

4) The only reason DJ Swearinger came up specifically is because GP made reference to Peyton Manning saying "money well spent" when he got in Swearinger's face in the preseason. Not that I need to explain myself in that regard; I can talk about players on whatever team I wish.

5) If I have something to say to you, there's nothing holding me back from saying it. There were no veiled comments about you or your team. I could hardly have been more blunt about it. I just preferred to have a sensible conversation with someone who admits his own biases, rather than try to convince you of how much of a homer you can be at times.

1) Sergio Brown is a much better player than DJ Swearinger at this point. There's really no viable metric by which you can say he sucks.

2) Talking smack doesn't equal "deserves to be pushed into a camera cart." The truth is that Brown had done an excellent job covering Gronkowski all game. If it had been DJ Swearinger talking smack, it would have been after he'd been torched all game, because Swearinger sucks.

3) I didn't call you biased with regard to a Colt player getting pushed. I said we all have biases. And yes, that includes you, Mr. "Matt Schaub is better than Andrew Luck." What's strange is that you think a Colts board -- yes, this is a Colts board; I think some of you forget that sometimes over here in General -- wouldn't collectively take exception to a defense of Gronkowski on the basis of "well, he shouldn't have been talking smack." Again, smack talk doesn't warrant dirty play.

4) The only reason DJ Swearinger came up specifically is because GP made reference to Peyton Manning saying "money well spent" when he got in Swearinger's face in the preseason. Not that I need to explain myself in that regard; I can talk about players on whatever team I wish.

5) If I have something to say to you, there's nothing holding me back from saying it. There were no veiled comments about you or your team. I could hardly have been more blunt about it. I just preferred to have a sensible conversation with someone who admits his own biases, rather than try to convince you of how much of a homer you can be at times.

Damn you sound upset. I don't know what I said or did to make this side of you come out but hey, if you want to play this game let's play.

1. You can pine all you want over your camera-nightmare having safety but until you post some kind of stats indicating that he's some kind of world beater (and no one in that Colts secondary can be called such except Davis) then all I hear is "La la la, I'm mad at you for laughing at my player getting shoved so your player is worse." I honestly couldn't care less about what you think about my team. I'd take our defense and our superstar over yours anyday.

2. Yeah, such a good job that Gronkowski averaged 17 yards a catch. Yeah, that's the sign of great coverage. Don't even want to mention the play where he ran through your entire secondary taking each one out like a hitman taking out sitting ducks.

3. Ah, bringing up old stuff again to support a lame argument and a half rear end defense of something you know you were doing. And let's not act like us other fans in NFL general are some kind of hazard to the board with our different opinions. I've seen worse in the Colts section too which, yes I know this might surprise you, I do read.

4. Yeah, bringing up Swearinger, using my hilarious quote and saying Ohhh I wonder if it would be "hilarious" if...I don't even know why I'm addressing this. You know what you were doing, so I honestly don't give a hoot if you want to admit to it or not. I guess you didn't expect me to reply. Whatever, talk about who you want. It's America.

5. Not sure what homerism has to do with what we are talking about here. Yes I can be a homer; sue me, every fan in the world can be. If you would rather make snide remarks go ahead; just don't get mad at me when I quote you.

Damn you sound upset. I don't know what I said or did to make this side of you come out but hey, if you want to play this game let's play.

1. You can pine all you want over your camera-nightmare having safety but until you post some kind of stats indicating that he's some kind of world beater (and no one in that Colts secondary can be called such except Davis) then all I hear is "La la la, I'm mad at you for laughing at my player getting shoved so your player is worse." I honestly couldn't care less about what you think about my team. I'd take our defense and our superstar over yours anyday.

2. Yeah, such a good job that Gronkowski averaged 17 yards a catch. Yeah, that's the sign of great coverage. Don't even want to mention the play where he ran through your entire secondary taking each one out like a hitman taking out sitting ducks.

3. Ah, bringing up old stuff again to support a lame argument and a half rear end defense of something you know you were doing. Which was, in this case, purposefully baiting a fan of an opposing team. And let's not act like us other fans in NFL general are some kind of hazard to the board with our different opinions. I've seen worse in the Colts section too which, yes I know this might surprise you, I do read.

4. Yeah, bringing up Swearinger, using my hilarious quote and saying Ohhh I wonder if it would be "hilarious" if...I don't even know why I'm addressing this. You know what you were doing, so I honestly don't give a hoot if you want to admit to it or not. I guess you didn't expect me to reply. Whatever, talk about who you want. It's America.

5. Not sure what homerism has to do with what we are talking about here. Yes I can be a homer; sue me, every fan in the world can be. If you would rather make snide remarks go ahead; just don't get mad at me when I quote you.

1.Well Mike Adams...though older....Did have a statistically better year

1.Well Mike Adams...though older....Did have a statistically better year

We were referring to Sergio Brown though. I'm not at home right now so I don't have access to his stats or pff or anything. Who knows, maybe both had better years than Swearinger. Idk.

So tired of this subject already.

It has obviously gotten the attention of Everyone, and hit some hot buttons, no matter what side of the discussion you are on.  I don't agree with him being permitted to play, but it is not up to me.   :P

I hope we see really good games this weekend, and I hope there are no serious injuries.

Peace.   :hippies:

3. Ah, bringing up old stuff again to support a lame argument and a half rear end defense of something you know you were doing. And let's not act like us other fans in NFL general are some kind of hazard to the board with our different opinions. I've seen worse in the Colts section too which, yes I know this might surprise you, I do read.

Brown wasn't on him the entire game. Sooo

Brown wasn't on him the entire game. Sooo

You would think this great player he's being made out to be would have limited even a fraction of the big gains suggested by the stats though. Plus New England went away from the passing game when they saw what Gray could do so that makes Rob's numbers even more impressive.

Stop it with the "you sound upset" schtick. You're the one who called me out. I'm not upset, but I'm also not interested in your "if you have something to say to me" bravado. You wanted this.

1) I never called Sergio a world beater. That's a strawman. (And yes, Sergio (and Adams) did have a better year than Swearinger. It's really not even close.)

1a) Your superior defense featuring the best defensive player in 25 years has the month off. The Colts are in the playoffs, and have beat the Texans five times in a row. Remember when I said everyone is biased? Your comment here is further evidence to that fact. You love your team, and that's great, but they aren't as good the Colts. Sorry.

2) LOL. Brown was nowhere near the Gronk TD. And in about 20 pass snaps in which he did cover Gronk, he was only targeted once. Try harder.

3) So when you say you have no bias -- which is just a remarkable demonstration of a complete lack of self-awareness -- I'm supposed to ignore the fact that you argued for weeks about how Matt Schaub was better than Andrew Luck?

3b) I never said opposing fans are a hazard. I said don't forget that this is a Colts message board. Of course there's going to be Colts bias. 

4) Again, I wouldn't care whether you'd reply or not. The very idea is laughably hilarious. It's cute, but strange, like a chihuahua with a spiked collar. The fact that you were involved in the same conversation in which GP brought up the Manning/Swearinger confrontation just happened to be a convenient coincidence. If I have something to say to you, I'll just help myself to saying it, thanks.

5) Goodness... It's hard to see how you could miss it. You: 'Yeah, they're so biased, huh? Not us though!' Me: 'Everyone's biased. This is a Colts site, of course there's a Colts bias.' You: 'How dare you call me biased behind my back!' At least now you've dropped the act.

Are you serious with all of this? Let's see if I'm following the logic here.

If 300+ pound "player A" stands on a star QB's leg on purpose, it's OK as long as he doesn't play for the Patriots.

If "player B" squares up with another professional football player and overpowers him after he runs his mouth all game, and is indeed a Patriot, then the correct thing to do is to be a complete and total pantywaist about it, even like a month after it happens. 

Gotcha!  :thmup:

No, you're not following the logic there.

Being a Patriot has nothing to do with any of that. I'm merely pointing out the dirty plays that the Patriot players got away with, or considered lovingly to be part of the game, for which Suh's play was comparable, IMO. And here the media is debating if he should be suspended for a playoff game or not, when the media and Collinsdoof didn't even mention the dirty, potential injurious, plays committed by the Pats.

That's not whining either, that's a recall of history made to help assess a current situation.

Suh's play had no chance of injuring Rogers. Grabbing and twisting an ankle, yes. Shoving a player into a camera, yes. All three were accidents, you know.

Stop it with the "you sound upset" schtick. You're the one who called me out. I'm not upset, but I'm also not interested in your "if you have something to say to me" bravado. You wanted this.

1) I never called Sergio a world beater. That's a strawman. (And yes, Sergio (and Adams) did have a better year than Swearinger. It's really not even close.)

1a) Your superior defense featuring the best defensive player in 25 years has the month off. The Colts are in the playoffs, and have beat the Texans five times in a row. Remember when I said everyone is biased? Your comment here is further evidence to that fact. You love your team, and that's great, but they aren't as good the Colts. Sorry.

2) LOL. Brown was nowhere near the Gronk TD. And in about 20 pass snaps in which he did cover Gronk, he was only targeted once. Try harder.

3) So when you say you have no bias -- which is just a remarkable demonstration of a complete lack of self-awareness -- I'm supposed to ignore the fact that you argued for weeks about how Matt Schaub was better than Andrew Luck?

3b) I never said opposing fans are a hazard. I said don't forget that this is a Colts message board. Of course there's going to be Colts bias.

4) Again, I wouldn't care whether you'd reply or not. The very idea is laughably hilarious. It's cute, but strange, like a chihuahua with a spiked collar. The fact that you were involved in the same conversation in which GP brought up the Manning/Swearinger confrontation just happened to be a convenient coincidence. If I have something to say to you, I'll just help myself to saying it, thanks.

5) Goodness... It's hard to see how you could miss it. You: 'Yeah, they're so biased, huh? Not us though!' Me: 'Everyone's biased. This is a Colts site, of course there's a Colts bias.' You: 'How dare you call me biased behind my back!' At least now you've dropped the act.

The LOLs and sarcasm and "Chihuahua" comment as well as the whole "sorry, my team is better and yours isn't" is even more evidence that you're angry. Yes, I quoted you. Yes I knew you would take my comments and not react well. Doesn't matter to me, I'm happy with my team (even if they couldn't make the all-encompassing playoffs) and you're happy with yours. I'm the one being obtuse even though you made the comments to get me started in the first place. I'll drop my shtick if you drop yours. I'm biased at times, you're biased, everyone has bias. Not sure how that is a contribution to the original topic at hand but whatev.

Suh said his feet were cold so he didn't know he was standing on Rodgers, http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12102055/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-says-appeal-feet-were-numb-cold

Unbelievable.

I saw former Eagles & Broncos safety Brian Dawkins on ESPN's 1st Take this morning & you could just tell he was so upset over Suh's lame caboose excuse like a ridiculous lie his children try to get away with. 

I hear ya AMF. This excuse is just so pathetic it ticks me off even more. So Suh, because you had the onset of frostbite on your feet you can break the rules? Let me get this straight--Instead of owning up to your misbehavior, you're gonna cling to a I got chilly & am not responsible for my actions stance? Can I rob a bank, get caught, claim my feet were cold, & get off scot free too? Yeah, I know I'm exaggerating for comedic purposes here, but darn it I don't give a crap Suh got fined. I care that a player intentionally attempted to hurt a competitor, jeopardize his ability to earn a living, & you get rewarded for your thuggish behavior by stilling being allowed to play this weekend. 

I agree with you 100% AMF. Suh is everything that is wrong with the NFL: A superstar athlete who cheats for competitive advantage, gets his suspension lifted, & he refuses to answer tough character questions. What's a matter Suh? Aren't you proud of what you've done? Yeah, that's what I thought you immature jack caboose! 

Not as funny as Suh kicking Schaub in the junk

Even though I made a nut cracker joke Jvan, if Suh does that to any NFL QB, I have a serious problem with kicking Matt Schaub in the groin & if he did that to Luck & I was on the Colts line I go after him right then & there. 

Also, once Suh becomes available on the open market as a free agent, I would never want to see him in a Colts uniform after this episode. I can accept guys with a checkered past who learn from their mistakes, but Suh never takes responsibility for anything. Some club will pay him, but not a team I respect ever would. 

PS Thanks QuizBoy for laughing at my nutcracker stuff. I respect your Texans & I didn't mean to go below the belt there. 

No, you're not following the logic there.

Being a Patriot has nothing to do with any of that. I'm merely pointing out the dirty plays that the Patriot players got away with, or considered lovingly to be part of the game, for which Suh's play was comparable, IMO. And here the media is debating if he should be suspended for a playoff game or not, when the media and Collinsdoof didn't even mention the dirty, potential injurious, plays committed by the Pats.

That's not whining either, that's a recall of history made to help assess a current situation.

Suh's play had no chance of injuring Rogers. Grabbing and twisting an ankle, yes. Shoving a player into a camera, yes. All three were accidents, you know.

Bradshaws ankle was broken on a dirty play?

That's a complete and utter lie.

https://screen.yahoo.com/nfl-now/colts-fear-bradshaw-suffered-broken-163957097.html

Where in that video is there deliberate twisting?

Sergio hit no camera, and I am still amazed that no Colt fan has asked why that piece of equipment was 5 yards out of bounds.

Bradshaws ankle was broken on a dirty play?

That's a complete and utter lie.

https://screen.yahoo.com/nfl-now/colts-fear-bradshaw-suffered-broken-163957097.html

Where in that video is there deliberate twisting?

Sergio hit no camera, and I am still amazed that no Colt fan has asked why that piece of equipment was 5 yards out of bounds.

What do you think I said? That the dirty play by the patriot broke his ankle? I didn't say that. I said his ankle was broken on the play that was dirty, the play where the Patriot twisted it.

Your linked video supports what I saw live, and that Collinsdorf couldn't force himself to acknowledge. The colts are at the goal line. Bradshaw took the hand off and cut left (putting weight on his foot) he immediately took weight off of it (like it was injured) and dove into the goal line with little push. He was stuffed, in part because he had no leg drive. The patriot that you see low on the ground (that this replay conveniently cuts off at the bottom and in length of video) is grabbing his left foot and twisting it, which is also about the time he collapses to his left.

Not that the player knew it was broken. Just being a Patriot, I'm sure that he has been coached and encouraged by fans that whenever he can get away with twisting a defenseless opponents foot in a pile, he should do it.

I don't know why this replay cuts off, unless the announcers are not suppose to question if the patriot's dirty foot twist contributed to the injury. Patriot haters might conclude that it did. As I said, I saw Bradshaw dive awkwardly into the pile live, as well as the subsequent foot twisting. Collinsdorf couldn't manage to point it out in the five slow motion replays that ensued. I remember shouting "He's twisting his foot dufus!!!! three times.

I don't know about a camera. I read that it was. It was something definitely big and dangerous and well known to be exactly at that spot.

Both incidents were accidents of course. And Suh didn't know it was Rogers leg he was stepping on. I'm sure that the Patriots player twisting bradshaws foot was mistaking it for a pickle jar, if the NFL would bother to ask him.

Suh's play had no chance of injuring Rogers. 

I don't know Doug. Aaron Roger's calf muscle was already a problem & bad things can happen lying vulnerable on the ground though. It's not like Rogers was lunging forward on a 4th & 1 conversion, lost the ball, a pile up resulted, & Suh accidentally stepped on Rogers leg as he tried to retrieve the football. 

That scenario I could accept. What Suh did with his non reaction twice...No way in hades man. I'm not that darn stupid.

Besides, it doesn't matter whether the act affected Rogers or not. What matters is stopping lame stunts like this dead in their tracks before similar incidents like this escalate across the league. The fact that Suh got fined $70 grand a pop for the infraction is meaningless when you consider what he's making salary wise. JMO. 

Suh is a punk. An athletically gifted stud, but still a punk & it royally ticks me off that he is allowed to play just because it's the Playoffs. Screw that. When a player does something like this, you're not bleeping playing this weekend & I don't give a rat's caboose if Suh's mother died, his girlfriend left him, or he's really, really sorry that he got caught. 

No son. You're sitting on the bench. Deal with it. You did this to yourself. 

I don't know Doug. Aaron Roger's calf muscle was already a problem & bad things can happen lying vulnerable on the ground though. It's not like Rogers was lunging forward on a 4th & 1 conversion, lost the ball, a pile up resulted, & Suh accidentally stepped on Rogers leg as he tried to retrieve the football. 

That scenario I could accept. What Suh did with his non reaction twice...No way in hades man. I'm not that darn stupid.

Besides, it doesn't matter whether the act affected Rogers or not. What matters is stopping lame stunts like this dead in their tracks before similar incidents like this escalate across the league. The fact that Suh got fined $70 grand a pop for the infraction is meaningless when you consider what he's making salary wise. JMO. 

Suh is a punk. An athletically gifted stud, but still a punk & it royally ticks me off that he is allowed to play just because it's the Playoffs. Screw that. When a player does something like this, you're not bleeping playing this weekend & I don't give a rat's caboose if Suh's mother died, his girlfriend left him, or he's really, really sorry that he got caught. 

No son. You're sitting on the bench. Deal with it. You did this to yourself.

I'm not defending Suh's actions. Just like I'm not defending other players dirty play. But I think there is a certain amount of gamesmanship that is accepted in the NFL, that you target a players injury to put him in more discomfort and take him out of the game. I guess I wouldn't expect even a 300 pound person stepping on someone's leg that had the support of a flat surface underneath to cause damage. Its not like cracking a stick over your knee. But would it hurt?, and was that the intent?, you bet.

I think stepping on legs, driving players into cameras, and twisting the foot of a defenseless player are all subject to the same level of punishment. I see no distinction.

I'm not defending Suh's actions. Just like I'm not defending other players dirty play. But I think there is a certain amount of gamesmanship that is accepted in the NFL, that you target a players injury to put him in more discomfort and take him out of the game. I guess I wouldn't expect even a 300 pound person stepping on someone's leg that had the support of a flat surface underneath to cause damage. Its not like cracking a stick over your knee. But would it hurt?, and was that the intent?, you bet.

I think stepping on legs, driving players into cameras, and twisting the foot of a defenseless player are all subject to the same level of punishment. I see no distinction.

Look, I get that during the course of any game it can get brutal in the trenches on both lines & yes Aaron Rogers due to his elite playing status gets afforded preferential treatment by the refs & the league. I'm not blaming you Doug. I am merely saying that a blatant disregard for a player's livelihood means that the law breaker in question can't buy his way to freedom. Instead, limit or forbid Suh from a shot at a Championship to show him that he let his team down, himself down, & his ownership down. Public humiliation goes a long way toward rectifying selfish, self absorbed behavior.

No, what Suh did is intentionally violate the integrity of an NFL football game. He knew that if Aaron Rogers was out that the Lions have a better shot at winning the division & easing their path to the SB so by hook or crook Suh made a decision to cheat in order to win the game plain & simple. That deliberate act is far worse than broken camera equipment or a questionable strike zone tackle for example.

From my perspective, I want my rivals at their full strength health wise because I want an even mono e mono matchup & I want a clean game with zero cheap shots & if my team gets stomped, I can live with that & I will congratulate my adversary for executing plays better than we did. Here's my point: I don't support cheaters & if I do something stupid & bone headed within 24 hours I own it & never run from it. Suh believes in 1 montra only: "The Ends Justify The Means" Win at any cost. That's why he's dead to me now.   

What do you think I said? That the dirty play by the patriot broke his ankle? I didn't say that. I said his ankle was broken on the play that was dirty, the play where the Patriot twisted it.

Your linked video supports what I saw live, and that Collinsdorf couldn't force himself to acknowledge. The colts are at the goal line. Bradshaw took the hand off and cut left (putting weight on his foot) he immediately took weight off of it (like it was injured) and dove into the goal line with little push. He was stuffed, in part because he had no leg drive. The patriot that you see low on the ground (that this replay conveniently cuts off at the bottom and in length of video) is grabbing his left foot and twisting it, which is also about the time he collapses to his left.

Not that the player knew it was broken. Just being a Patriot, I'm sure that he has been coached and encouraged by fans that whenever he can get away with twisting a defenseless opponents foot in a pile, he should do it.

I don't know why this replay cuts off, unless the announcers are not suppose to question if the patriot's dirty foot twist contributed to the injury. Patriot haters might conclude that it did. As I said, I saw Bradshaw dive awkwardly into the pile live, as well as the subsequent foot twisting. Collinsdorf couldn't manage to point it out in the five slow motion replays that ensued. I remember shouting "He's twisting his foot dufus!!!! three times.

I don't know about a camera. I read that it was. It was something definitely big and dangerous and well known to be exactly at that spot.

Both incidents were accidents of course. And Suh didn't know it was Rogers leg he was stepping on. I'm sure that the Patriots player twisting bradshaws foot was mistaking it for a pickle jar, if the NFL would bother to ask him.

This might be the most ridiculous post I've read in awhile.

Show me evidence that Patriot players are coached to twist ankles.

I won't hold my breath.

Look, I get that during the course of any game it can get brutal in the trenches on both lines & yes Aaron Rogers due to his elite playing status gets afforded preferential treatment by the refs & the league. I'm not blaming you Doug. I am merely saying that a blatant disregard for a player's livelihood means that the law breaker in question can't buy his way to freedom. Instead, limit or forbid Suh from a shot at a Championship to show him that he let his team down, himself down, & his ownership down. Public humiliation goes a long way toward rectifying selfish, self absorbed behavior.

No, what Suh did is intentionally violate the integrity of an NFL football game. He knew that if Aaron Rogers was out that the Lions have a better shot at winning the division & easing their path to the SB so by hook or crook Suh made a decision to cheat in order to win the game plain & simple. That deliberate act is far worse than broken camera equipment or a questionable strike zone tackle for example.

From my perspective, I want my rivals at their full strength health wise because I want an even mono e mono matchup & I want a clean game with zero cheap shots & if my team gets stomped, I can live with that & I will congratulate my adversary for executing plays better than we did. Here's my point: I don't support cheaters & if I do something stupid & bone headed within 24 hours I own it & never run from it. Suh believes in 1 montra only: "The Ends Justify The Means" Win at any cost. That's why he's dead to me now.

Agree. And coaches that employ a strategy to mug opposing WRs because the enforcement officials can't call all penalties all the time is another way of trying to win by lowering the integrity of the game.

Having a philosophy of trying to get ahead by breaking the rules when you can, whereby the game is reduced to an exercise in who doesn't get caught, doesn't set well with folks from places like Indy.

This might be the most ridiculous post I've read in awhile.

Show me evidence that Patriot players are coached to twist ankles.

I won't hold my breath.

Hyperbole.

But, if there was evidence...there would be a loss of draft picks. Of course there's no evidence.

You just have to look at the teams that have the most penalties and realize that being coached to cheat as much as you can has to be part of the philosophy. Or at least there doesn't seem to be an emphasis on playing within the rules as much as other teams.

But this thread is about Suh. I wouldn't tag Suh's attitude and penchant towards receiving flags with Caldwell. Schwartz maybe, but not Caldwell.

Hyperbole.

But, if there was evidence...there would be a loss of draft picks. Of course there's no evidence.

You just have to look at the teams that have the most penalties and realize that being coached to cheat as much as you can has to be part of the philosophy. Or at least there doesn't seem to be an emphasis on playing within the rules as much as other teams.

But this thread is about Suh. I wouldn't tag Suh's attitude and penchant towards receiving flags with Caldwell. Schwartz maybe, but not Caldwell.

Coached to cheat? The majority of Pats penalties this year have been on the Oline for false starts and holding because the line can't block well. The Pats have won games in spite of their penalties not because of them.