Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

suh wins appeal. he'll play

CR91

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW - pathetic NFL - pathetic!

The thug (IMO) clearly intentionally (again IMO) stepped on Aaron Rodgers with all his weight.  

WHAT if it had fractured his leg?  I guess that is what its going to take before this guy finally gets what he keeps asking for!

IMO (yah once again) the guy has had enough 2nd chances - its clear he has issues that should require a much stiffer penalty!    An entire year off without pay - if he does it again life time banishment!

WOW - pathetic NFL - pathetic!

The thug (IMO) clearly intentionally (again IMO) stepped on Aaron Rodgers with all his weight.  

WHAT if it had fractured his leg?  I guess that is what its going to take before this guy finally gets what he keeps asking for!

IMO (yah once again) the guy has had enough 2nd chances - its clear he has issues that should require a much stiffer penalty!    An entire year off without pay - if he does it again life time banishment!

Well as Gramz just said to me he must have 9 lives like a cat.   :grumpy:   How many time has he done this :???:

Too many IMO.

What he did this time was nothing we don't see EVERY week in the NFL.     He was being punished because of rep not because of the actual act.   

Justice served.      That said ... dude is a tool. ..  But I guarantee NE and Indy will knock on his door come off season.  

I would LOVE to have him on INDY's team.

That is disappointing. How a guy like Suh can earn a clean slate is ludicrous. The next time the NFL complains about its players and why they don't behave, they should remember this ruling. Just no deterrent for dirty play.

What he did this time was nothing we don't see EVERY week in the NFL.     He was being punished because of rep not because of the actual act.   

Justice served.      That said ... dude is a too. ..  But I guarantee NE and Indy will knock on his door come off season.  

Sure glad your not the   GM.  I personally don't see either team wanting him but what do I know. :dunno:

Justice served.      That said ... dude is a too. ..  But I guarantee NE and Indy will knock on his door come off season.  

Maybe Indy. Pats won't go near him with a ten foot pole. Word is he wants to play for one of the NY teams to enhance his marketability. Maybe he can be a spokesperson for Stompeez. lol.

Maybe Indy. Pats won't go near him with a ten foot pole. Word is he wants to play for one of the NY teams to enhance his marketability. Maybe he can be a spokesperson for Stompeez. lol.

pats took a shot on fat albert and aqib talib not exactly model citizens and dont get me started on hernandez

N Suh is all about some ME...    that is for sure...  BUT in the end..   Don't be surprised if a LOT of that Brady gift goes to a FA out of Detroit.       

Dude is a stud..       he just needs to act with a little class.  

SQ when it gets down to it...      Teams want guys who can play.    They will "overlook" a ton of stuff...  if said player can "get it done"

Suh would be a MAJOR upgrade to Indy's DL.    But I don't see Indy shelling out the cash he will demand.

Sure glad your not the   GM.  I personally don't see either team wanting him but what do I know. :dunno:

True. Neither lasted though. Doubt they go 3 for 3. Plus Suh will cost way more than those guys. Pats don't like fat, stupid and expensive.

suh is expensive, but fat and stupid isnt even close. character aside, he is one of the best DTs in the game and you cant say different. only watt and maybe mccoy is better

FAT?   Dude is a monster ... and not a fat one..  

So he is a bad person...    on the field?   Dang he has never beat up his wife, been accused of rape, beat his child, or KILLED ANYONE.  

Just saying...   It's a business not a church social.

True. Neither lasted though. Doubt they go 3 for 3. Plus Suh will cost way more than those guys. Pats don't like fat, stupid and expensive.

SQ when it gets down to it...      Teams want guys who can play.    They will "overlook" a ton of stuff...  if said player can "get it done"

Suh would be a MAJOR upgrade to Indy's DL.    But I don't see Indy shelling out the cash he will demand.

Imagine him on the Jets with Sheldon and Wilkerson. *shutter* Brady might have to break out his sports Uggs to keep from getting drilled.

FAT?   Dude is a monster ... and not a fat one..  

So he is a bad person...    on the field?   Dang he has never beat up his wife, been accused of rape, beat his child, or KILLED ANYONE.  

Just saying...   It's a business not a church social.

I think on the field actually bothers Bill more. If Suh played for the Pats and managed to get suspended for a playoff game, he would be cut.

OMG....   no comment... 

BB teaches "physical" football.        the little joke inside the NFL is that NE D plays until a half second AFTER the whistle... 

Oh and Rodney Harrison was a loved Pat...        add his fines up. 

c'mon now AM......

I think on the field actually bothers Bill more. If Suh played for the Pats and managed to get suspended for a playoff game, he would be cut.

OMG....   no comment... 

BB teaches "physical" football.        the little joke inside the NFL is that NE D plays until a half second AFTER the whistle... 

Oh and Rodney Harrison was a loved Pat...        add his fines up. 

c'mon now AM......

Aggressive sure. Physical yes. Stupid no. Suh costs his teams with his actions. Could have cost them a playoff game ... Rodney never did anything like that. Closest is Welker with his foot jokes ...

OMG.... no comment...

BB teaches "physical" football. the little joke inside the NFL is that NE D plays until a half second AFTER the whistle...

Oh and Rodney Harrison was a loved Pat... add his fines up.

c'mon now AM......

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bill hates stupid plays. He benched or cut players for doing stupid stuff as a Patriot.

Would you still feel that way if he did that to Luck :???:

x

Of course not...I'm a colts fan. Having said that it never ceases to amaze me what gets nfl fans fired up. A defender can blatantly use his helmet as a weapon causing a concussion and fans shrug their shoulders or complain how the nfl is soft. But step on Aaron Rodgers leg and fans are outraged.

x

Of course not...I'm a colts fan. Having said that it never ceases to amaze me what gets nfl fans fired up. A defender can blatantly use his helmet as a weapon causing a concussion and fans shrug their shoulders or complain how the nfl is soft. But step on Aaron Rodgers leg and fans are outraged.

I think the difference here is that sometimes helmet to helmet contact can't be helped, and concussions can be caused by the hazard of the game.

What Suh did was a blatant attempt to harm Rodgers.   Anyone that thinks otherwise, needs to watch the replay a few more times.

:edit:  and I want to add.....  Suh has a long history of this malicious behavior.   A slap on the wrist and a fine is not going to change anything where he's concerned.

x

If it had only been Aaron Rodgers but this isn't the first time he has been fined for such actions and I'm betting it won't be the last.

x

,Those are things that happen in Milliseconds between the whistles. Not intentionally standing on a guys injured leg well after the play

I think the difference here is that sometimes helmet to helmet contact can't be helped, and concussions can be caused by the hazard of the game.

What Suh did was a blatant attempt to harm Rodgers.   Anyone that thinks otherwise, needs to watch the replay a few more times.

:edit:  and I want to add.....  Suh has a long history of this malicious behavior.   A slap on the wrist and a fine is not going to change anything where he's concerned.

,Those are things that happen in Milliseconds between the whistles. Not intentionally standing on a guys injured leg well after the play

I'm not talking about unintentional helmet to helmet contact. Nfl players having been using their helmets as weapons for years. Just look at ziggy ansah's hit on jimmy clauson.....blatant helmet to helmet that knocked Clauson out for next weeks game and nobody gave two farts. But Aaron Rodgers has a bruise on his leg boo hoo.

Not saying what Suh did wasn't stupid...and he deserves to be fined....but in the violent world of football I have a hard time getting worked up over it.

I'm not talking about unintentional helmet to helmet contact. Nfl players having been using their helmets as weapons for years. Just look at ziggy ansah's hit on jimmy clauson.....blatant helmet to helmet that knocked Clauson out for next weeks game and nobody gave two farts. But Aaron Rodgers has a bruise on his leg boo hoo.

Not saying what Suh did wasn't stupid...and he deserves to be fined....but in the violent world of football I have a hard time getting worked up over it.

I'll.have you know i did indeed give two farts. And plan to give more at a later date

okay, I get what you're saying.  I just hate that guy,  okay..??   haha