Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Herm Edwards's "solution"

KyFan18

According to Herm, he would draft Luck if he were Indianapolis. He went on to say that the Colts should set up a three team trade that sends Tebow to Jacksonville and Peyton to Denver.

This was discussed on First Take...I'll try to hit the highlights:

1. Skip: You shouldn't want to stick Peyton Manning on a team with Eric Decker as his #1 receiver.

2. Jon Ritchie: Peyton would probably rather play in Denver than in Indy.

3. Skip: The fans in Denver wouldn't embrace Manning because they are in love with Tebow.

4. Stephen A. asks Skip if he would trade Tebow straight up for Manning, Skip says he wouldn't.

5. Skip goes on to say after commercial that the Colts should stick with Manning for three more years if healthy and pass on Luck.

It was all and all, maybe the most ridiculous conversation I've heard on the subject.

According to Herm, he would draft Luck if he were Indianapolis. He went on to say that the Colts should set up a three team trade that sends Tebow to Jacksonville and Peyton to Denver.

1. Skip: You shouldn't want to stick Peyton Manning on a team with Eric Decker as his #1 receiver.

3. Skip: The fans in Denver wouldn't embrace Manning because they are in love with Tebow.

4. Stephen A. asks Skip if he would trade Tebow straight up for Manning, Skip says he wouldn't.

5. Skip goes on to say after commercial that the Colts should stick with Manning for three more years if healthy and pass on Luck.

It was all and all, maybe the most ridiculous conversation I've heard on the subject.

Many thanks for not making me watch Skip Bayless on 'First Take' :worthy:

In Herm (Cain) Edwards scenario...what would the Colts get for giving away Manning?

..and what would Jacksonville do with the rookie QB they drafted just last year?

Did he think it through at all?

(Oh yeah, its ESPN, You just talk)

Wow, you can say that again!