Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

(Official)--Colts sign 2nd-round pick Ben Ijalana

coltsuser21

The Indianapolis Colts have reduced their list of unsigned draft picks to two.

Today, the team signed Villanova offensive tackle Ben Ijalana (second round) and Michigan State cornerback Chris Rucker (sixth round) to four-year contracts. Financial terms were not immediately available.

Earlier, the team signed Syracuse running back Delone Carter, a fourth-round pick.

Still unsigned are Boston College offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (first round) and LSU defensive tackle Drake Nevis (third round).

We are signing all of these draft picks today i think becasue practice starts sunday and if you aint signed you cant practice........

My link

The Indianapolis Colts have reduced their list of unsigned draft picks to two.

Today, the team signed Villanova offensive tackle Ben Ijalana (second round) and Michigan State cornerback Chris Rucker (sixth round) to four-year contracts. Financial terms were not immediately available.

Earlier, the team signed Syracuse running back Delone Carter, a fourth-round pick.

Still unsigned are Boston College offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (first round) and LSU defensive tackle Drake Nevis (third round).

We are signing all of these draft picks today i think becasue practice starts sunday and if you aint signed you cant practice........

My link

Awesome.