Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck league leader in TD passes for 2014

ColtsBTM12

With that line, and what he is having to make up for, I can fully understand the turnovers. Each year he is turning a little more into Brett Favre. He is either going to beat you with incredible plays, or you sit there with your mouth open and say why?

Still though, when you are asked to be the only playmaker due to insufficient OL and no running game, turnovers are going to be inevitable. He has to feel like he needs to gamble at times due to our shortcomings. I would love to have Gurley fall to the 2nd round, or Coleman be there in the 2nd. My wish is for a really good OL in the first, and a stud RB in the 2nd. I know we need defense, but I am so tired of Andrew running for his life.

yet all negative fans wanna mention is his 22 turnovers. youre awesome luck. ignore the haters

You think of me as a hater?    Really?

I doubt anyone here is a bigger Luck fan than I am.    But I'm definitely disappointed in his year.   I'm not saying it's all his fault, I'm sure much of it is the OL,  the RB, and the OC.

But, all in all,  I don't think Luck has had all that great a year.    Yes, I hold the bar high for him....

You think of me as a hater?    Really?

I doubt anyone here is a bigger Luck fan than I am.    But I'm definitely disappointed in his year.   I'm not saying it's all his fault, I'm sure much of it is the OL,  the RB, and the OC.

But, all in all,  I don't think Luck has had all that great a year.    Yes, I hold the bar high for him....

then go like geno smith

Led the league in passing TD's and also added 3 rushing TD's

2nd all time in TD's through his first 3 seasons only behind Marino

Broke Peytons all time passing yardage record in a season by a Colts QB

I know comparisons mean nothing but if you compare his 3rd season to Peytons they are dang near identical but Luck had more yardage and more TD's.

33-15 in his first 3 regular seasons as a number 1 pick is pretty impressive

The Mike and Mike show pointed out his turnovers.  I believe they said he had 21, which i was surprised that it was so high. Said he is a turnover machine.

oh well.....he also has 43 touchdowns (40 passing and 3 rushing) ...his intercetptions are mainly due to the volume of throws...now his fumbles are due to him trying to do too much (which is on Luck). With experience and maturity hopefully he'll learn when to just either take a sack or throw it away when nothing is there.

You think of me as a hater? Really?

I doubt anyone here is a bigger Luck fan than I am. But I'm definitely disappointed in his year. I'm not saying it's all his fault, I'm sure much of it is the OL, the RB, and the OC.

But, all in all, I don't think Luck has had all that great a year. Yes, I hold the bar high for him....

You have a right to say this. He even said it in an interview. He has to quit turning the ball over. Take the sack. He has a habit of trying to do something with the ball instead of just going down. That's why he is turning the ball over.

People are so quick to point out turnovers, like he's the only QB doing it. Pretty sure Peyton is right there with him in turnovers.

Actually Manning is right there with him for INTs. For fumbles though Manning is not even close. Aaron Rodgers however only has 3 less fumbles than Luck.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/interceptions

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/most-fumbles-and-fumbles-lost/2014/

Actually Manning is right there with him for INTs. For fumbles though Manning is not even close. Aaron Rodgers however only has 3 less fumbles than Luck.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/interceptions

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/most-fumbles-and-fumbles-lost/2014/

Of course, though, Luck is the only QB having negative things said about him.