Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Of course immediately after I say this offense is a mess Boom gives us a few good plays. Lets try that again: this offense is a mess.

You're great and saying no, and terrible at commenting. Good for you.

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

Wow I see Tipton was in. Has t rich been in the game yet?

Pep's Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza/Boxing Day/Sunday gift to us.

My boss is at the game. Said he's embarrassed for the Titans fans bc there are as many Colts fans there. He is 5 rows up on the 50. Nice seats...told him he has his choice today...weak crowd

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

Like your posts. He got the first, stop creating drama over something that didn't happen. That was my point, you chose to continue quoting me.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

He tried to tuck the ball in and hold on, the problem was he fell on the defender.

stop creating drama over something that didn't happen.

No.  Stop giving me commands and I'll stop quoting you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This mock has finally done it, it was inevitable, like Thanos. Joe Burrow mocked #1 overall. This mock has 4 QB's going before the Colts selection at #17 overall...Burrow, Tua, Herbert, and Hurts. The Colts take DT Derrick Brown from Auburn, which I really like actually, the kid is the best Interior Defensive Lineman in this draft class. He's a game wrecker in the middle, not quite Aaron Donald level, but not many are. Anyways, the fact that there weren't any other QBs taken in this mock, leaves Eason and Love available for the Colts at the beginning of Round 2 with the Skins pick. I myself would much rather have one of the 4 above QBs, but we may not be in range without moving up. Will be interesting to see what Ballard and Co decide to do come draft season. Two other non-QB guys I'm looking at in the 1st are Javon Kinlaw for South Carolina, he's another Interior Defensive Lineman, and also Isaiah Simmons, he's imo the best LB'er in this class, can literally do it all.    https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/sikkema-s-2020-nfl-mock-draft-2.0
    • Good ones in the draft.    1T's:  Darrick Brown, Rashard Lawrence, Neville Gallimore, Darrion Daniels, Marvin Wilson.     3T's:  Raekwon Davis, Javon Kinlaw, Justin Madabuike.   Brown and Lawrence can play 3T as well   Edge: Around 14 of them    Assuming we will be picking in the 20's plus the Redskins pick, I wouldn't mind these 5 in the 1st 4 rounds if we want to go all out on DL.  Never happen, but it would be cool.  Keep Turay, Houston, and Autry for sure and add these 5.   1st:                                 Javon Kinlaw    -     3T 2nd (from Redkins)    Curtis Weaver  -      Edge 2nd                                Rashard Lawrence (1T and 3T) 3rd                                 Justin Madubuike - 3T       4th                                  Neville Gallimore or Marvin Wilson (1T)   Edge Rushers - Houston, Turay, Weaver 3T's                      Autry, Kinlaw, Lawrence, Madubuike 1T                        Gallimore or Wilson and Lawrence could play 1T as well.                                            
    • I'm old school but Otto Graham's winning record makes everyone including Brady look pedestrian. 10 straight championship games winning 7 world titles (81% winning pct tops all time) , highest yards per pass attempt 8.63 which somehow still stands.  The game was so much different like comparing apples to oranges almost as far as td/int and pass yards per game. 5 x MVP, QB of NFL's 75 anniversary team.   Manning,Unitas,Montana,Brady,Brees, Favre all in top 10 discussion.  Not sure Elway even is in the same breath.
    • Don't get me wrong. I thought, not think, Wilson and Basham were his two best picks.  And Leonard the year later.   I think Smith was picked to be a G, but has worked out to be more valuable than just a G.    Leonard has worked out to be more special than a #36 pick, so that has turned out to be his best pick, IMO, if we're judging picks through the time they were picked and now.  Nelson has been a great pick too.  
  • Members