Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Of course immediately after I say this offense is a mess Boom gives us a few good plays. Lets try that again: this offense is a mess.

You're great and saying no, and terrible at commenting. Good for you.

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

Wow I see Tipton was in. Has t rich been in the game yet?

Pep's Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza/Boxing Day/Sunday gift to us.

My boss is at the game. Said he's embarrassed for the Titans fans bc there are as many Colts fans there. He is 5 rows up on the 50. Nice seats...told him he has his choice today...weak crowd

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

Like your posts. He got the first, stop creating drama over something that didn't happen. That was my point, you chose to continue quoting me.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

He tried to tuck the ball in and hold on, the problem was he fell on the defender.

stop creating drama over something that didn't happen.

No.  Stop giving me commands and I'll stop quoting you.