Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Anyone long for the days of Manning, Edge, Harrison, when we'd see the play action 50 yard bomb on the opening series? So sick and tired of seeing these slow starts.

Hasselbeck vs Whitehurst from here on out, hopefully

RT is an issue again today.

We'll see.  I feel better about a player who simply misses a blitz pickup than one who is physically outmatched, like Nixon was last week.

You sure about that? I rewound it and looked like 75 to me. Either way, it sucked.

You're right. I didn't realize Mewhort was playing tackle. Louis blocked a guy, Mewhort just tried blocking a guy that dropped into coverage and he ended up blocking no one.

We'll see.  I feel better about a player who simply misses a blitz pickup than one who is physically outmatched, like Nixon was last week.

I do not feel better about either of those.

Get over yourself.

First, you tell me to move along.  Then you tell me to get over myself.  You're great at giving other people commands.

Mewhort forced Luck to fumble...does that go on the stat sheet? Nice play by Herron!

First, you tell me to move along.  Then you tell me to get over myself.  You're great at giving other people commands.

You're great and saying no, and terrible at commenting. Good for you.