Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

How many times do they have to run that stupid bubble screen for -4 yards before they throw that play away??

413.2 times....unless I did the math wrong.

Lucks pass to Boom was high and inaccurate, forcing Boom to adjust and almost losing the first down.

Luck almost threw the ball over Herron's friggin head.

Boom was bitten by a radioactive spider on Tuesday, Luck was just seeing if he contracted spider-powers.

Lucks pass to Boom was high and inaccurate, forcing Boom to adjust and almost losing the first down.

But Boom got the first down, move along.

Want to see how Mewhort does at RT.  Just figured it out that he's playing there...when he missed the blitz assignment.

Mewhort lets the defender run by for a clean shot. Good one.

No that was Lance Louis.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Incorrect terminology on my part. It's a roster bonus and not a signing bonus. Kevin Bowen had mentioned this on 1070 last week too.   https://overthecap.com/player/jacoby-brissett/4804/  
    • There is always an example that will support either sticking with JB as a smart idea, as well as an example of moving on from JB, as a smart idea. Fans tend to use whatever example supports which choice they personally want. Folks tend to cite the current situation with the Steelers as evidence that moving on is a good idea, yet ignore how moving on has served the Browns. There is no one answer fits all.   In this, I bow to the braintrust of Reich/Ballard. Frank was a very astute QB, knows what the position takes, and I feel he has a good pulse of what Jacoby brings to the table, both on the field and off, as well as preparation, meetings, practices and so on. I have seen Jacoby look like the guy that could become the long term QB for the Colts, and I have seen him look like a QB that has too low of a ceiling. How much of that is circumstance, is the proof in the pudding.    That said, I believe that the upcoming draft and FA opportunities for the Colts are really important, but every year is really important. I don't think this offseason "defines" Ballard's legacy any more than every year does. They're all extremely important.  
    • We need playmakers. i thought Pittsburgh was crazy to give a 1st for Minkah.   i was mistaken.   our depth is much better than past seasons.  If a game-changing talent is there... take him.  Otherwise, because of our top of 2nd pick, we can gather picks.  We could also move up if we want.  Im gonna trust in Ballard and not stress about it.   i heard that orangutan Has already met with Jim and Chris to discuss the upcoming draft.
    • Cowboys only have one tag.  It looks like it's either Dak or Cooper.  I think there best bet is to resign him before FA.  
    • Both safety Jamal Adams and DT Quinnen Williams are out for this game thus increasing the probability of Lamar on the ground. Yes, Brees in MNF at home has always been rock solid but Lamar’s floor is 20 points and ceiling is 30 points, do you think Brees’ floor is the same?
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 7,835

Administrators
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 9,298

• jeepnkal

jeepnkal 37

• SR711

SR711 6

Rookie
    • Restored