Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

looks like it'll be the ravens with the 6 seed. Unless SD pulls of a miracle.

I like that matchup.  We can get revenge for losing to them in the 2012 playoffs.  Their running game is solid, but I think we can handle them, especially since we already beat them once this year

11-5 again. Always good to get the win. Still nothing to beat our chests over. This team still has a lot to figure out to even win one game in the playoffs.

And there's the game.  We get a 3rd consecutive 11 win season, and a 3rd consecutive playoff appearance.  See you folks next week for our playoff game!

Good game today. 3rd year at 11-5, now it's on to the playoffs !!!  See you all next week :)

I like that matchup.  We can get revenge for losing to them in the 2012 playoffs.  Their running game is solid, but I think we can handle them, especially since we already beat them once this year

I dunno what I was thinking with this post.  Brain fart on my part

We are locked in as the 4 seed. No way we see a 6th seed unless we both advance to the AFC Championship game which is very unlikely.

I dunno what I was thinking with this post. Brain fart on my part

Yeah, I was like... What are you talking about? Lol..

Our 2014 AFC South Division Champions Indianapolis Colts officially finish their regular season at 11-5 for the third straight year.  Colts are now set to host the Bengals again, but  in the NFL Playoff picture this weekend in the AFC Wild Card Playoffs.  Kickoff at LOS is scheduled on Sunday, January 4 at 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time.  Our Colts earlier shutout the Bengals also at LOS during Week 7 of the season back on October 19.  Visiting Bengals at 10-5-1, are the 5th Seed in the AFC Playoffs, while the host Colts at 11-5, are the 4th seed in the next Sunday's AFC Wild Card Playoffs.  :nfl:  :pass:

Coach Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, and the Colts will be ready  for the Bengals this Sunday. For now, see you back here in the Game Day Thread forum, Happy New Year again, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :rock:  :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's unfortunate that everyone basis winning championships on having a great franchise or a great same core team. That is just the business of sports. I have been a Cubs fan since 1984 and up until they won it all in 2016, I got teased/trolled a lot by my friends and on other sites. It took a championship to shut everyone up and people still throw in it took 108 years  . The Pacers have had one of best franchises since 1998 but it gets overlooked because we haven't won a championship. Main reason why we haven't won 1 is because of Michael Jordan and the Bulls, then Kobe and Shaq. In the PG years - we had to face LeBron and Wade.   1998 - lost in 7 games to Michael Jordan in the ECFinals. Game 7 was close, we win that series we win the Championship IMO.   2000- lost to Kobe and Shaq in the Finals, like anyone in history would've beat that team??   2013 - lost to LeBron and Wade in 7 games in the ECFinals.     -Pacers have been unfortunate to have played against some of the greatest teams ever over the last 20 years. We could have 2 or 3 Championships if not for that. My point is lets just enjoy the games, and things are what they are. We don't have a great team right now but they are good and fun to watch most nights. You guys do realize we are on pace to win 50 games? Some people act like we are a 25 win team the way they post in here. Turner doesn't suck, I like Sabonis better but Turner's defense is priceless. We have 2 good Big's, most teams do not and when Dipo gets to 100% we will be a tough out in the playoffs.
    • Yeah I agree that Love didn’t rise. Maybe in the eyes of the media and fans, but the scouts already knew what we saw. The 40 time is what really excited me though. 4.68 is Deshaun Watson type stuff who he’ also been comped too. He did miss some throws which was pointed out, but much like at the Senior Bowl he got better as time went on. And the kid went to Utah State after all. He’ll need some polish. Nothing wrong with him needing to sit for a year. Even Herbert needs work. Kurt Warner said what everyone has said about how he looks like he’s aiming the football instead of just letting it go.   But I think he did what he needed to do here. His arm was just as live as Herbert and Eason’s. To be safe, you might need to trade up in front of the Chargers or right behind them if they really like Herbert. But my mind is made up on Love.
    • I know everyone is intoxicated with Love. I watched the combine myself. Saw him first hand. With that I will say that based on what I saw last night, taking into fact that Kinlaw and the DT's were not on field and that Kinlaw isn't going to participate I believe and knowing Colts needs are also QB and WR, with the 13th pick the Indianapolis Colts select.... CeeDee Lamb!!   Dude reminds me of Nuk! I would grab him in a hot moment. Jeudy looks the part too, but there is just something about Lamb.    Lamb is the #1 WR we have been searching for since Marvin. 
    • You brought up the notion that proximity to UGA makes you more knowledgeable about UGA, and therefore, have greater insights into the dynamics of the team "than just about any body on this forum".  I've never ever brought it up because I know it doesn't matter.   But by your measure, my proximity, ( and the number of UGA fans I have to endure) gives me a freaking PHD about it and makes you just a freshman pledge.......Flounder.   Having said that, the useful information gleaned from the combine about Fromm, notably hand size, puts him into the higher risk bucket for me (like Kinlaw's knee), which strengthens my liking for Herbert as the college QB option, (as I've noted, not Fromm) which is only third best behind trading for Carr then Stafford, IMO.   Even TUA and Burrow have risks, both having season generated stats that benefited tremendously from a supporting cast.  Golly, Jefferson runs a 4.4, who knew? You know, just do the Mahomes thing, throw the football down field in the area of the fast guy and the fast guy will make you look like you know what you're doing.    
    • Steve Smith brutal with John Ross lol On Ross watching Ruggs run the 40: "he might be watching him take his job if he keeps playing like this"  
  • Members

• ponyboy

ponyboy 427

• Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 2,318

• MrPreGame

MrPreGame 18

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,188

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,728

• harrisoncolts88