Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

The colts play calling is B....S..... I can call the plays on this going for it stuff all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

They are calling a conservative game in a meaningless game. No big deal in my opinion.

This field is in terrible shape

Yeah...its was hit by a lot of rain yesterday and some of today. Hopefully we can get through the rest of this game without any more significant injuries.

Have seen very few flags today. Refs letting guys play.

Im guessing with the quality of refs and announcers, the nfl couldnt care less about this game

Titans don't want to win this game and lose the 1 pick . I remember we almost blew it a few years ago before a well timed Orlovsky int against Jax.

It takes a very impressive investigater to figure out that better quaterbacks put up more points than sucky quaterbacks. I am just speechless at the quality of that research.

Im guessing with the quality of refs and announcers, the nfl couldnt care less about this game

Can't say that I blame them. Only reason I care is because I'm a Colts fan. Lol

I really hope we get Hakeem Nicks more involved next week. He's been looking very good the past few weeks.

Like everything else on this suspect coached team, we won't play to Nicks' strength we will play opposite of it. That square peg will go in the hole if we have a big hammer.