Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Bill Simmons on Twitter:  The Saints look like they're throwing this Tampa game so they don't have to deal with Mariota for the next 15 years.

So we'll have to deal with Mariota for the next 15 years

this is a good thing. About time this division gets better and gives us more competition. The better competition we play, the better we will play. Hopefully Bortles can become a franchise QB too.

I kinda thought the same thing

Yeah...he was bound to miss sooner or later. Now we can put all of that to rest and don't have to keep hearing about him being perfect next week.

this is a good thing. About time this division gets better and gives us more competition. The better competition we play, the better we will play. Hopefully Bortles can become a franchise QB too.

I like Bortles.  I think he has the physical tools.  He did regress as the year went on, but that's expected from someone in his position.  They need some better playmakers around him and I think he can develop into a franchise QB

Well the refs might as well just let them call their own game because they aren't calling anything once the ball is snapped