Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

missed the start of the 2nd half, had to reboot, puter lagging badly.  Did I miss anything?

Heard Manziel was kicked off the browns sideline for texting and listening to music.

What are the odds this clown is trying to deliberately get himself cut from the Browns in hopes of catching on with a different team? If he gets cut, I hope nobody takes a flyer and he gets bounced from the league. Seems like Ryan Leaf 2.0... Except Leaf was more talented haha.

Andrew better be prepared to get a whoopin' with how bad our OLine is looking currently.

Offensive line scouts. First must have trait, made of glass because our guys go down often. Frustrating!!

the cart... GULP!  :beg:

The Oline is cursed. I mean 10 different line ups, 3 different linemen at each position except LT, really.

Bill Simmons on Twitter:  The Saints look like they're throwing this Tampa game so they don't have to deal with Mariota for the next 15 years.

So we'll have to deal with Mariota for the next 15 years

I don't like that.  I know it's kinda silly to go for the punt or even go for it on 4th down, but a 46 yarder with soggy conditions.....not helping Vinny out at all

Good...glad he missed one before the playoffs.

I kinda thought the same thing

Dang. Missed it. All good things must come to an end. Better now than in the playoffs. "He was due"