Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Of course immediately after I say this offense is a mess Boom gives us a few good plays. Lets try that again: this offense is a mess.

You're great and saying no, and terrible at commenting. Good for you.

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

Wow I see Tipton was in. Has t rich been in the game yet?

Pep's Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanza/Boxing Day/Sunday gift to us.

My boss is at the game. Said he's embarrassed for the Titans fans bc there are as many Colts fans there. He is 5 rows up on the 50. Nice seats...told him he has his choice today...weak crowd

Luck threw the ball to Boom in way that almost cost him the first down.  No, I won't move along.  You move along.  Your opinions stink.

Like your posts. He got the first, stop creating drama over something that didn't happen. That was my point, you chose to continue quoting me.

I cringe watching Andrew Luck play now. He simply holds onto the ball way too long, and then has butter fingers when he is about to get sacked.

And don't even get me started on this OL. This offense is pathetic right now compared to what it was earlier in the year.

He tried to tuck the ball in and hold on, the problem was he fell on the defender.

stop creating drama over something that didn't happen.

No.  Stop giving me commands and I'll stop quoting you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Are we, as Colts fans, overvaluing or undervaluing Jacoby Brissett?   It probably depends on how you look at our backup QB.  If you are looking at him compared to other backup QBs around the league, you are probably undervaluing him.  I could make the argument that he is the most valuable backup in the NFL.  And I think Ballard agrees.   However, if you're looking at Jacoby as trade-bait, you might be overvaluing him.  A team trading for Jacoby would want him to be their starter.  Granted, this article is written by David Carr for NFL.com, so take it with a grain of salt, but he has at least 10 other QBs ranked ahead of Brissett for other teams to consider drafting, signing as a FA, or trading for.   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018216/article/ten-quarterbacks-worth-pursuing-via-tradefree-agencynfl-draft   I expected to see Brissett on that list.  When I didn't, I wondered if I'm overvaluing our backup by viewing him through my blue-colored glasses...   And I think the draft-stock of the QB prospects will only increase leading up to the draft.  I just don't see a team offering Ballard enough to part ways with Jacoby at this point.
    • I'd like to see more games for a bigger sample data. Richardson's expertise is brute raw strength, which is also why he did so well in college -- his opposition was undersized. Now we're placing Trent in a development league and suddenly we're surprised he's doing well? I'm not biting yet. You put me into a game with a bunch of old ladies and I can make myself look strong, too.
    • Fort Wayne, Indiana.   1995 AFC Chamuonship game its Harbaugh is when I started to be a Colts fan.
    • Flowers as well as Dante Fowler Jr. should also be available.  I would be happy will Flowers and Robert Quinn when he is released.  Those two would be great additions.  I can see Quinn getting double digit sacks again moving back to DE. 
    • So Kaepernick did have his price?
  • Members

• NorthernBlue

NorthernBlue 2,851

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 28

• esmort

esmort 1,498

• luv_pony_express

luv_pony_express 114

• w87r

w87r 184