Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So About Next Year....

The Peytonator

With the way this year has gone, will we have any prime time games next year???

The schedule makers always give the higher quality teams 5 or 6 prime timers, and the average ones get 2 or 3. The teams that lose 13+ a year hardly ever get prime time games, unless they're named the Cowboys. Since our down year is more the exception than the rule, I feel we should get at least 3 next year. Sunday and Monday Night Football are holidays for me when the Colts play. I hope we don't get the shaft next year.

Well, I would think either Manning's return or Luck behind center would create enough advertising $ for the league to want the Colts on primetime.

Either of those scenarios would create interest I think.

Wool is right..

And if we have both Manning AND Luck..

the Circus will come to town... :dancing:

Our pre-season games will be in prime time...

Definitely not as many, three at best. They will get a few just because either Manning is back or Luck will be starting which will bring in interest. The Patriots game is prime time and I haven't seen the schedule so I am not sure about the rest.

Definitely not as many, three at best. They will get a few just because either Manning is back or Luck will be starting which will bring in interest. The Patriots game is prime time and I haven't seen the schedule so I am not sure about the rest.

How do you know the Pat's game is prime time? You haven't seen the schedule because it is not out yet...we only know which divisions were are playing at this point.

I think supermecoltsfan300 had some pretty good guesses there...we might not get Thanksgiving though because of our record.

How do you know the Pat's game is prime time? You haven't seen the schedule because it is not out yet...we only know which divisions were are playing at this point.

I think supermecoltsfan300 had some pretty good guesses there...we might not get Thanksgiving though because of our record.

I thought that initially but if you recall the dolphins played the cowboys this year. And so did sf. did anyone actually think they would be good teams this year? so i think we have a chance. I hope we do get that game, would be fun to root for the colts on Thanksgiving.

I thought that initially but if you recall the dolphins played the cowboys this year. And so did sf. did anyone actually think they would be good teams this year? so i think we have a chance. I hope we do get that game, would be fun to root for the colts on Thanksgiving.

True...and the last time we played the Lions @ Detroit we had the Thanksgiving game...if I remember we wore our throwbacks? It was fun to watch although we beat them down handily and I think Manning threw like 6 TDs.

True...and the last time we played the Lions @ Detroit we had the Thanksgiving game...if I remember we wore our throwbacks? It was fun to watch although we beat them down handily and I think Manning threw like 6 TDs.

yea he threw 6 by the 3rd quarter. he could have had the td record if he wanted may peyton have a better performance next year :)

I don't know for a fact, I didn't mean it that way. It has become a marque game for both teams, and has become a big rivalry game despite being non-divisional. It is reasonable to say we play them next year, unlike a Thanksgiving game. That is much less predictable.

The people who choose that kinda stuff is going to realize that PM is back, meaning the Colts of old will probably be back. There will be probably around 3 primetime games next year, maybe 4. It'll probably be against the Pats, Packers, Jets, and Texans.