Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts things did you get for Christmas?

bap1331

I got the NFL Team Apparel Colts shirt in grey. It just says Indianapolis Colts with the logo. Really simple! I love it. Even though thats all i got, im just happy its Colts. lol.

To be honest ive never really liked jerseys. The football ones are made for players wearing pads and their big for their size.

I got the NFL Team Apparel Colts shirt in grey. It just says Indianapolis Colts with the logo. Really simple! I love it. Even though thats all i got, im just happy its Colts. lol.

To be honest ive never really liked jerseys. The football ones are made for players wearing pads and their big for their size.

I think this one would have looked better on you...

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-ou1isn/qaxbjhup/products/469/images/2153/mnepusna-new-england-patriots-ugly-holiday-sweater-main1__34312.1410892892.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

The Complete Illustrated History of The Indianapolis Colts.

Great book, really well made.

That...iss...awesome! I want one now! I remember like in 2005 where I wanted to get the history of the Colts DVD but I didnt want it until the Colts won a Super Bowl. lol. I didnt want to watch the Colts not win a Super Bowl since like the 60s. lol!

I think I got a pretty appropriate gift due to the teams current struggles, a Colts construction hard hat! We got a lot of work to do to make it to the big dance, let's DO WORK!!!!!!!!!

It's actually pretty sweet, and OSHA Approved! Wanted one of these ever since I saw some other shmoe wearing one at a Colts game years ago!

I didn't get any Colts loot for the first time in....forever, it seems. 

I did receive a strange gift. A cobra. I mean ....an actual live cobra snake in a gift wrapped box. In hindsight, I feel this was likely less a gift than it was some sort of comical, Hollywood inspired assassination attempt. I eluded the deadly snake's coiled strike, and vacated my home. I have been unable to find a resolution that would allow me to re-enter my snake infested home, as apparently cobra exterminators are only found in India. 

I did receive a strange gift. A cobra. I mean ....an actual live cobra snake in a gift wrapped box. In hindsight, I feel this was likely less a gift than it was some sort of comical, Hollywood inspired assassination attempt. I eluded the deadly snake's coiled strike, and vacated my home. I have been unable to find a resolution that would allow me to re-enter my snake infested home, as apparently cobra exterminators are only found in India. 

Just insert snake for spider and you will be all set.

there-was-a-spider-i-panicked-but-i-thin

I didn't get any Colts gear this year, but I did get my wife the "elite" Luck home jersey that she wanted plus tickets for Sunday's game here in Nashville (she was a very good girl this year).  I did get some Colts "playoffs" tee shirts locally -- at Kohl's of all places. They had a bigger display of Colts stuff than they had for the Titans! 

That escalated quickly

nothing.  I already have a hat and several t-shirts.  Dont' really need anything else.  Plus I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the way they've been playing, so I really didnt' want anymore Colts stuff right now.  I'll see how the playoffs go.  Hopefully I'll be buying more Colts stuff in early February.

My wife came through again.  Two Christmas tree ornaments, one a football with Horseshoe logo, the other a framed chalk board the asks for a Super Bowl from Santa. A pair of Colts socks, an AFC South champs 2014  "two in a row " shirt, a 16 oz Colts Tervis Tumbler, 4 Colts 3D plastic drinking cups,and a 3 piece BBQ set with the Colts Shoe outline etched out in metal part of the spatula, and the COLTS logo and NFL shield branded on all of the wood handles.  Nice surprise once more! (and she is a Bronco fan now, and Colts  as Luck is growing on her with each week.  :shoe:

man, some of you all got jokes, some got loot and some must have got lemons cause you all still sour!!!

haha!

Anyways out here on the Left Coast, especially in SoCal my family members are hard pressed to find anything Colts related but I did get an NFL Pilsner, and an LED Colts Ornament as well as a pair of Colts headphones, but all I want from the Colts is a DEEP playoff run!

I got Peyton (Bronco's) stuff from my family members this year. ;)   

The only Colts related gift I got was from Shecolt, and it too was a Peyton related item.

I have to say I'm a little jealous of the Reggie jersey Jules received.  That is one that I'd like to add to my collection.

An Andrew jersey ( my first jersey ever), a colts hardhat for work and a pair of colts work gloves

haha thats awesome! I want to wear Colts stuff to work so I bought a Colts polo. But I only wear them on game day which is either on Monday or Thursday IF they play...