Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clint Session says" Colts wont be powerhouse of division anymore"

coltsuser21

The Jaguars have beaten the Colts just five times in 20 meetings.

He was asked Friday about whether the Colts will be the divisional powerhouse anymore.

“They won’t. All I can tell you is I’m a guy, I buy into when I join an organization, when I join a system I buy in. I’m an intense player; I’m an intense guy personally. That kind of stuff right there, I’m not saying anything lacks here, but that stuff rubs off. I’m going to bring whatever I can bring to help the team out. Hey, they can be beat.”

I think both teams can reasonably say they wouldn't expect him to say anything else at this point, but it makes for a nice enhanced rivalry dynamic.

"I mean I didn’t have beef like that at Indy ever," he told Jacksonville media. "That’s going to be fun, to be able to fly around and just do some hitting.” Session also spoke about the Colts' pattern and philosophy of playing young linebackers and typically letting guys who get to free agency move on.

“It definitely gives that added chip on your shoulder just because everybody wants to be the guy to say, ‘Okay I’m the guy to make a difference in Indianapolis and they’re going to sign me,’ and they didn’t,” he told the Jacksonville media. “That’s because, like I said earlier on the radio, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. I’m not belittling myself saying I’m trash or anything like that, but it’s just I feel I can be very appreciated here and utilized to the fullest here.”

My link

pssh, sounds a little full of himself. We have been, will be, and are the powerhouse in the division. If session had a choice between indy and jacksonville he would choose indy in a heartbeat. Good luck clint, but the colts will be on top when the end of the year comes

I liked Session but he don't have one thing the Jags got and that is Peyton. I seen Bob Sanders went to Chargers

I never was big on Sanders. He was a beast when he was healthy, but I dont think he even made it threw one season with out an injury. When ask if he would be able to adjust his game so he didnt get injured as much he said he doesnt know how to play anyother way. Well sorry Sanders, you break like a china doll. We should have known though really. He had a broken arm when we drafted him with our first pick.

Man i am drawing a blank here, but I remember a few years ago one of our CB went to a different team in the off season and said he we going to tell the team all of our offensive secrets. That he was going to shut us down. Then we ended up killing them and drop like two or three TDs on the reciever he was guarding. Man i know this sounds dumb I just cant remember the dudes name.

I think it was a monday night game too and the commentators were talking about it and kept showing him at the end of the bench looking like his mama just slapped him by the end of the game.

I think that man was jason david... maybe? He went to the saints then we beat them 41-9 or something like that on the thursday night at the beginning of the season.

Sounds right, man I was way off lol. But yeah I remember that now. It was awesome watching him look like his dog just got hit.

Lets not be too hard on Clint. He's just playing the game of buying into a new surrounding. The Jags made him a heckuva deal, and lets be honest, the Colts broke up with him. If you were Clint, you would feel a bit disgruntled, right?

Lets not be too hard on Clint. He's just playing the game of buying into a new surrounding. The Jags made him a heckuva deal, and lets be honest, the Colts broke up with him. If you were Clint, you would feel a bit disgruntled, right?

I would, but then I'd look at the contract I recently signed and then go "Well the money will be there to console me". If he ends up like cato june he'll be an after thought in 2 years.

Bingo. Standard issue talk. It's pretty clear he wanted to be a Colt so now he's a zealot for his new club.

I didn't know they made teal colored Kool-Aid.

Wonder what it tastes like. Tarps?

"Empty Seats" was actually the correct answer...... :thmup:

Well heck.... I thought the answer was Los Angeles. :unsure:

Hmm... It could indeed be in due time.... :FBshocked:

You're all wrong. It actually tastes like empty seats in Los Angeles. Very bitter combination, I don't recommend it. :cheers:

True