Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TKnight24

Titans to start QB Charlie Whitehurst against Colts

@KBowenColts: Started vs. the @Colts back in Week 4, too RT @jwyattsports: Whisenhunt said Charlie Whitehurst the #Titans starter on Sunday vs #Colts

I'm not exactly sure this is a surprise cause aren't Locker & Mettenburger out for the season? Do they even have any other QB's?

:colts:

I really hope Pagano sit's Luck and a few other guys at half time. This game is going to be so boring. 

I really hope Pagano sit's Luck and a few other guys at half time. This game is going to be so boring. 

No one sits unless they are hurt!  This team has to get right before the playoffs. 

No one sits unless they are hurt!  This team has to get right before the playoffs. 

They're not going to get right enough against the 2-13 Titans in week 17 to justify any injuries going into a playoff game. 

If Luck forgot how to play well, they're toast anyway.

@KBowenColts: Started vs. the @Colts back in Week 4, too RT @jwyattsports: Whisenhunt said Charlie Whitehurst the #Titans starter on Sunday vs #Colts

I'm not exactly sure this is a surprise cause aren't Locker & Mettenburger out for the season? Do they even have any other QB's?

They'll have Jameis Winston next year.  Jake Locker will probably be in Cleveland to join the cavalcade of clowns.

Maybe he'll be the next Tony Romo and have a career game.

Whitehurst beat the Broncos in the Madden Super Bowl I was playing yesterday. IDK what that means, but could mean something. 

Whitehurst beat the Broncos in the Madden Super Bowl I was playing yesterday. IDK what that means, but could mean something.

:lol:

They're not going to get right enough against the 2-13 Titans in week 17 to justify any injuries going into a playoff game. 

If Luck forgot how to play well, they're toast anyway.

I agree. There's really no reason for Luck to play at all.  or TY or Reggie or Fleener or Allen. Sit a few guys on defense too.   

THIS GAME MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.