Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is more Andy Dalton than Peyton Manning or Tom Brady

peytonmanning18

The same year we signed him and all those receivers and weapons to use. Wayne, Fleener, hilton, Allen, Ballard, bradshaw.

You can't count the D because it's not going to help luck in any way. He can't use them.

Luck has been sketchy but we have surrounded him with ways to score. He couldn't do anything with it today.

He has some major flaws that had been a perimeter day one that he can't seen to fix. He's not the Almighty.

if you throw it to your receivers and they drop it it not luck's fault. He had no help today. Nicks was our best receiver today which is saying just how bad everyone paid

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 22, 2014 - shot
Hidden by Nadine, December 22, 2014 - shot

I don't really care how he compares to others, I want to see a good team play hard, and contest every game. That was garbage yesterday, and if people are putting any of it on Luck, they should watch lacrosse.

Regarding the OP, I cannot believe we still have butthurt crybabies on here after nearly three years. Get a life.

Finally, after not getting excited about Pagano, and all this 'fire him' stuff, maybe he is not high calibre enough for a HC position. Some of it just doesn't add up.

At least it's only the Titans next. Should be close.

but right now he's better than Luck.

Romo is playing on a better team. He has a decent o-line. He has the best RB in the league. He also has one of the best TEs in the league. Oh, did I forget to add an all star WR? If you think he is better than Luck that's fine. That's your opinion. But I would be willing to bet that Jerry Jones would trade Romo for Luck in less than a second. Luck had a bad game. All QBs go through that. I have some news for you. Manning, Brady and Rogers have had bad games in the last couple of weeks. Those QBs are seasoned veterans on high talent teams. But in your eyes the Colts and Luck are not good. Stay negative my friend.

Romo is playing on a better team. He has a decent o-line. He has the best RB in the league. He also has one of the best TEs in the league. Oh, did I forget to add an all star WR? If you think he is better than Luck that's fine. That's your opinion. But I would be willing to bet that Jerry Jones would trade Romo for Luck in less than a second. Luck had a bad game. All QBs go through that. I have some news for you. Manning, Brady and Rogers have had bad games in the last couple of weeks. Those QBs are seasoned veterans on high talent teams. But in your eyes the Colts and Luck are not good. Stay negative my friend.

For whatever it's worth.....  in the early moments of the game,  Phil Simms called the Cowboys OL the best in the NFL.

Much more than decent....   (unless you were trying to be understated....)

Andrew has, in a way that never produces well for any QB, been under siege.

He is the most hit QB in the league since entering. Do not discount the profundity of this. Frankly, we're lucky he isn't at home playing FIFA video games with Bradshaw, kicking back while on IR.

I'm upset too. Confirmations were made today, that we're not going to be winning a SB anytime real soon. Yeah, I'm ticked off too. There are those who deserve their blame, some who will not be welcomed back in 2015. But Andrew has been getting his butt kicked since day one, and we're gonna ask him "Why so rattled?"

Get the # outta here.

Great post. Totally agree.

16 picks. That is a lot. That was his rap as well coming out of college. He is not Andy Dalton but he is not top tier either. Beats up on the dregs of the league to get his stats for the most part.

Yesterday Wilson went 21 for 30 for 300+ yards, 2 TDs and no picks. Oh and he also ran for 88 yards and a TD vs Arizona. Arizona. The kid is money especially in big games.

16 picks. That is a lot. That was his rap as well coming out of college. He is not Andy Dalton but he is not top tier either. Beats up on the dregs of the league to get his stats for the most part.

Yesterday Wilson went 21 for 30 for 300+ yards, 2 TDs and no picks. Oh and he also ran for 88 yards and a TD vs Arizona. Arizona. The kid is money especially in big games.

Let's don't forget that other QBs considered as 'elite' are supported by some viable (to say the least) running game. Imagine what Luck's INT ratio would be with a decent O-line and Marshaw Lynch (if we are talking about Russel Wilson)!

Besides he has the most pass attempts by far (what can be led back to lack of any running game)...he also leads the league in TDs and yards... 

Plus only 2.5% of his pass attempts are INT (league's average is 2.4). I wouldn't say his INTs/TOs aren't something to deal with but IMO it isn't as dramatic problem as it is portrayed.

QBs are said to reach their top form (or close to top) in their 5th year, and Luck will improve, but a better O-line around him is a must!

Good for him. Just in case you over looked Wilson plays for a super bowl caliber team. Name me one QB that has had the success in their first three years as Luck? But also keep in mind Luck started out with a total new team, not a team full of veterans. A rookie GM, head coach and then OC. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they would be even better. Wait,,   I smell bird do do in here.

Good for him. Just in case you over looked Wilson plays for a super bowl caliber team. Name me one QB that has had the success in their first three years as Luck? But also keep in mind Luck started out with a total new team, not a team full of veterans. A rookie GM, head coach and then OC. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they would be even better. Wait,,   I smell bird do do in here.

Wilson plays the position better regardless of team.