Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsfan77

what if we played in the nfc south?

Since we struggle defensively against good qb's, I am not sure we could compete even in that division with Brees and Ryan, or even Newton at times. Not to start an argument just curious what some think with our struggles of late!

Are you saying that if the AFC South had good QB's, would we be a playoff team?

We'd be 5-10 or 6-9 just like the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers. Like those teams, the Colts go as their QB goes and play no defense against other good QBs.

We would be 3rd place in the division, no chance against Brees and Ryan. If the Falcons were in the AFC South with how good offensively they are, they would probably win 11 games every year. The only thing separating the Colts from the Falcons or Saints is how bad the AFC South is. All three are the same teams.

So to speak, but Texans defense is already kind of a equalizer. Point is though people laugh about nfc south, just wondering if fans thought if we could dominate the supposed worst division in football like we have this weak division. At this point we may be middle of pack in that division as well as our own if it were better qb's in it.

There again not trying to start anything, just opinions, but some on board think that's not accepted! That is your opinion and I have mine.

There again not trying to start anything, just opinions, but some on board think that's not accepted! That is your opinion and I have mine.

No.

When you post your opinion and people disagree with it, that's them voicing their opinion, just like you did.

So to speak, but Texans defense is already kind of a equalizer. Point is though people laugh about nfc south, just wondering if fans thought if we could dominate the supposed worst division in football like we have this weak division. At this point we may be middle of pack in that division as well as our own if it were better qb's in it.

The only reason the Colts keep winning the AFC South, is because nobody else in our division has an even halfway competent QB.

I was only referring to being negative. There is nothing meant to be negative, just an honest question. I will not apologize for not pretending everything is sunshine and roses all the time with all respect.

I said same thing to My friends. The afc south is worse than nfc south because there are 3 good qbs in that division and Luck is the only good one in afc south.