Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Nadine

Link to the Board Rules

Short Version

Board Rules

1. Absolutely no profanity or obscene, vulgar or violent posts, period.

2. Zero tolerance for personal attacks on anyone including the mods.

3. Don’t write in all CAPS! It’s “YELLING” and unnecessary.

4. No soliciting, selling tickets, merch or anything else. No spamming or illegal activity.

5. No political or religious discussions.

6. No “nonsense” posts, this includes rumors.

7. Fans from ALL NFL teams are welcome. They get along in real life and we expect the same here. No exceptions

8.) No posting or requesting illegal online streaming links. No discussion about your use of illegal streaming links.

Our mission

As the Official Fan Forum for the Indianapolis Colts, our goal is to provide a well moderated community where NFL fans can enjoy a family-friendly welcoming environment for discussing Colts football, the NFL, and other topics of mutual interest. This is a place where Where 'football gurus' and casual fans can meet and enjoy each others company on a shared topic of interest.

Civility, a welcoming atmosphere, tolerance, humor, mutual respect and individual commitment to the community are our over-riding goals.

In addition to individual adherence to the community norms (but equally essentail) are our volunteers who moderate the site and aim to lay out clear boundaries of socially acceptable behavior that facilitates quality discussion.

If you'd like a further explanation of the Code of Conduct, please continue reading here: http://forums.colts.com/guidelines/

• Like 9

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You may be entirely right.   But I wouldn't bet on that.   These days, teams in all sports typically want to know if their fans are enjoying their game day expereince.   Besides wins and losses,  do fans enjoy the stadium,  are the hot dogs hot and the cold beer cold?    Are they surrounded by loud, obnoxious drunks,  do they have to stand in line to use the bathroom?   Do they like the halftime show?    Can they get in and house of the stadium facility with ease?   If the letter never gets to Irsay,  that's fine.   But I wouldn't be surprised if there is one person, maybe more,  in charge of the "game day experience."    That person works with the stadium and local authorities.   I'd hope those people would get the letter.    The owner of a successful company does not want to take their customers (fans) for granted.   Especially during a tough rebuild period.   Just a different perspective....  
    • As long Jordan Love not in a Colts uniform i am happy
    • Forget the draft value chart.  I think that is woefully short of what it would take to move up to 6 or 7.
    • Agreed 100 percent and that's exactly why in professional mocks I more often than not am seeing Love get passed on by the Colts. And when did that start? After the Senior Bowl where he showed some good, but also some of the same bad he showed on tape. The combine and his pro day could help his draft stock, but I think pundits are starting to wise up to hype behind Love. His issues last season are no small thing, and I can care less if the dude knows he needs to play smarter. Saying and doing are different things. Everyone understands his upside, it's really a question of how much we are willing to overlook the negatives, or maybe we think there is a good reason for the regression. Personally I watched the highlights of all his interceptions this past season and yikes... I would rather get more of a sure thing at 13, but the kid does have some great arm talent. And he did seem to make better decisions last season, so who knows how he'll turn out. I don't know if I'm a fan of the risk, though.
    • Nobody is talking about ignoring DT or the trenches. Hopefully Ballard can walk and chew gum at the same time. We are talking about prioritizing the use of premier assets. No13 is not the only pick we have and it's not like we don't have 90 million of capspace to address less urgent and less valuable needs. If he wants it, Ballard can outspend everybody on the best 3tech he likes in FA. Hell, he can get both the best 3tech and best 1tech on the market. At least at the DT position good to  great players hit the market every year. Franchise QBs almost never hit FA. This is why you prioritize getting a QB from the draft and for the best of them you usually have to use your best picks.
  • Members

• J@son

J@son 7,335

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,837

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 266

• Holden89

Holden89 315

• Solon

Solon 568

• JMichael557