Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Obligatory reminder that in no sports league are you guaranteed an honest result. It is entertainment purposes only.

It's why I've watched far less than normal, a lot of these games are so obviously rigged by referees.

haha No.  The refs may be brutal, but to suggest the games are rigged is silly

I'd send Freeman to the locker room. 7 points on his fat mouth. Send a message, we're seeing too much of this crap this year. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

That taunting penalty was nonsense, LET THE PLAYERS PLAY THE DAMN GAME. smh

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

I don't care. This has to stop. Davis just did the same thing a few weeks ago. Send the message, spare future occurrences. 

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

You make it seem like Free does this kind of stuff every week.  He's not a dirty player and he doesn't get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct very much.

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Regardless...the rule is there.  He has to abide by it.  Control the emotions and just play hard.

He has time to get it back.

As soon as I saw that dummy standing over his man running his mouth......OMG what a tool. Freeman just made my list.

I agree with you, my frustration is that the refs are so inconsistent on how and when they call that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Fair point.   No quibble.       
    • I could easily be wrong about this,  but I think you're high on Nelson, Leonard and Smith.    Maybe not by a lot,  but by enough that the Colts will have more money left than you think.   ***I think Q can pick the length of his deal.   I'm guessing he'll have the following options.  4/60 (15) or 5/80 (16) or 6/102. (17) ***I think Leonard is looking at roughly   4/56 (14)  5/75. (15) ***I think Smith is looking at                    4/50 (12.5)  5/65 (13)   The keys to all three deals are....   the signing bonus and the amount guaranteed at signing --- these two are often confused, but they are not the same.     
    • I'm not saying you don't need speed and/or power. I'm just pointing out college players rely on it too often because it works in college, but then find out without technique their not as efficient.
    • OK......      I'm not speaking to Basham at all.    Have seen zero film on him.   I was only trying to say that DL's using speed and/or power in the NFL have worked since the league began.    PLayers who don't with at least one of them typically don't last long in the NFL.    The ones who can win with both have long, successful careers.   More to the point, our whole defense is built on speed.   Especially on the defensive front.   Look at our DE's.   Houston uses both speed and power.    Autry uses both as he plays DE and DT.   Turay is a speed guy.   Banogu is a speed guy.   Lewis, is a bit like Autry in that he plays both DE and DT.    He's trying to use both to win.    We're trying to find DL who win with their first step.  Get even on step 2,  and pass the OL on step 3.       Do the D-Lineman need to develop better hand moves -- absolutely.   100 percent.   That's why Ballard says young DL often need 2-3 years to figure things out.    He just noted Jerry Hughes who didn't blossom until Year 4 with Buffalo.   We gave up on him too soon.    Sorry,  don't mean to belabor the point,  I wanted to read your response before I posted what I needed to say....   Thanks...  
    • You give him the same weapons as Watson had, he will. 
  • Members

• shasta519

shasta519 2,621

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 240

• stitches

stitches 7,503

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,381

• CR91

CR91 5,933

• waterdog