Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Nice job Freeman. They needed that gift td to start the game.

As soon as I saw that dummy standing over his man running his mouth......OMG what a tool. Freeman just made my list. 

Lame penalty, but total undisciplined idiocy. I'd bench him for the remainder of the quarter.

Agree with everything here but ya don't compound that by benching your overall best ILB

I see a 3-and -out coming up. It's been our M.O. to start games lately, unfortunately.

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Obligatory reminder that in no sports league are you guaranteed an honest result. It is entertainment purposes only.

It's why I've watched far less than normal, a lot of these games are so obviously rigged by referees.

haha No.  The refs may be brutal, but to suggest the games are rigged is silly

I'd send Freeman to the locker room. 7 points on his fat mouth. Send a message, we're seeing too much of this crap this year. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

Awesome. We had them stopped. Ticky tack penalty but Freeman has to be smarter.

Yep, yep.  What he said.

That taunting penalty was nonsense, LET THE PLAYERS PLAY THE DAMN GAME. smh

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

Well we now see how the refs are going to call this game.....lets go Colts take it out of there hands don't give them a reason!!!!

That should not be a 15 Yd penalty tho. 5 at best

Yeah, it's ridiculous to penalize a guy so much for something so small.  He's excited because he just made a big play.  5 yards will get the point across

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

I don't care. This has to stop. Davis just did the same thing a few weeks ago. Send the message, spare future occurrences. 

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

You make it seem like Free does this kind of stuff every week.  He's not a dirty player and he doesn't get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct very much.

Yeah, it's ridiculous to penalize a guy so much for something so small.  He's excited because he just made a big play.  5 yards will get the point across

Agreed

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Regardless...the rule is there.  He has to abide by it.  Control the emotions and just play hard.

He has time to get it back.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 21, 2014 - inappropriate
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 21, 2014 - inappropriate

A Colt finally makes a play and he's got to suck his own crank.

As soon as I saw that dummy standing over his man running his mouth......OMG what a tool. Freeman just made my list.

I agree with you, my frustration is that the refs are so inconsistent on how and when they call that.

Run for a loss of a lot, run to get one yard back, and now probably an incomplete pass.

Wonderful playcalling out of the gate.

I'd send Freeman to the locker room. 7 points on his fat mouth. Send a message, we're seeing too much of this crap this year. 

Is this the smash mouth football everyone is always talking about :???: :dunno: