Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Obligatory reminder that in no sports league are you guaranteed an honest result. It is entertainment purposes only.

It's why I've watched far less than normal, a lot of these games are so obviously rigged by referees.

haha No.  The refs may be brutal, but to suggest the games are rigged is silly

I'd send Freeman to the locker room. 7 points on his fat mouth. Send a message, we're seeing too much of this crap this year. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

That taunting penalty was nonsense, LET THE PLAYERS PLAY THE DAMN GAME. smh

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

And play who in his place?  I'm sure Freeman learned from it and he's motivated to get it back

I don't care. This has to stop. Davis just did the same thing a few weeks ago. Send the message, spare future occurrences. 

How hard is it to obey the rule? 

That is 100% on Freeman. So sick of these pre madonnas acting like they just won the Super Bowl when they make a hit. 

You make it seem like Free does this kind of stuff every week.  He's not a dirty player and he doesn't get penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct very much.

What a B.S call on Freeman for un sportsman like conduct or taunting or whatever. It just makes me so mad. This is football guys its not for sissies. So what if a player gets excited and gets in a guys face. That should have NO effect on the outcome of this game. The entire world is going soft.

Regardless...the rule is there.  He has to abide by it.  Control the emotions and just play hard.

He has time to get it back.

As soon as I saw that dummy standing over his man running his mouth......OMG what a tool. Freeman just made my list.

I agree with you, my frustration is that the refs are so inconsistent on how and when they call that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Also...     Its important to remember about Rodgers, that his career didn’t really start until his 4th year.    Favre was still playing and Rodgers was on the sidelines.   So his body has much less miles it than you might think it would.    That’s a big plus.    That said....   trading fir him is going to be expensive....     he and Stafford, both. 
    • I did not enjoy Talib's color commentary.
    • The good news is either mahomes or brady are going to be a Superbowl loser.
    • Rodgers didn't seem too pleased that GB drafted Jordan Love in the first round in the most recent draft.  Sort of a similar situation to Favre, but Rodgers had never threatened to retire.   Rodgers seemed very upset after today's loss (rightfully so).  He especially seemed angry that LaFleur chose to kick a FG inside the 10 yard line late in the game, at least mad enough to say he would probably have tried to run into the endzone on 3rd down if he thought the coach was going to kick a FG on 4th down rather than give him another shot.     It's never a good idea to take someone's words with 100% seriousness in a very bad time (which I'm sure it was for Rodgers after losing that game after an MVP year).  That said, Rodgers did have some serious conviction in his voice when he said everyone's future is uncertain, including his own.  Rodgers has a bit of a right to be perturbed with some of today's play calling, and perhaps more with the Pack drafting Love in the first round in the 2020 draft -- he's playing at a very high level, has no major injury concerns and doesn't look like he's slowing down at all (he's still 6 years younger than Brady) -- the GB mgmt has seemingly ignored his desire to have more playmakers on offense (after D. Adams, he doesn't really have a whole lot) for a good chunk of his career and if I were him (i.e., MVP QB, future HOFer, with a bit of time left, but a window that's closing) I'd certainly have wanted to see that 1st round pick go towards a WR, OL or basically anything to help him rather than his future replacement.     So, yea, it'd probably be a bad move for the Packers to part ways with Rodgers, especially if they have to take on that type of monetary hit.. but ultimately, Rodgers has done enough during his time in the league to have some say in his own fate.  If he truly wants out of GB (not saying he does for sure), it's probably more his choice than the Packers' at this point in time.
    • After this loss we’re done I think.
  • Members

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 279

• ProblChld32

ProblChld32 281

• Arodgers12

Arodgers12 296

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 1,242

• IinD

IinD 2,116