Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

I've been following the game on twitter, people are just ripping Luck to pieces about being benched, people must REALLY not like him.

crying about fantasy points?

Truthfully, i find the line to be truly offensive.

Yep agree with that...

A garbage game,by a garbage QB,surrounded by garbage players.PAGANO and MANUSKY should be fired./This team STINKS BIGGGGGGGG TIMMMMME.

are you guys even colts fans luck is good but not when the team around him is this bad.

You survived the saints massacre? And pats massacre of four years?

Yes I watched every colts game since I became a fan in the early 2000s. But I'm way too angry to finish watching this. This game would be hilarious if it wasn't happening to us.

Question: are we going to see the pagano speech at the end of this? 

I'd kill to see what he has to say to his team

So the whooping by the Eagles didn't.  The whooping put on by the Patriots didn't.  The whooping put on by the Steelers didn't.  Fourth time's the charm?

Were those whoopings right before the playoffs? And we didn't get whooped by the Eagles and the Steelers game was a 1 possession game in the 4th quarter.

crying about fantasy points?

no, just saying that "they knew he sucked" and "people actually thought he was better that Wilson?" and "colts fans should never talk about him being elite again"

We need some serious soul searching. Andrew is looking like Jay Cutler this year with INTs. Our Oline and what coach is behind it needs to all be fired. Except for maybe Castonzo and Mewhort. Without a good oline, we will never get far in the playoffs unless a miracle strikes. I don't post bad about this team but today is an embarrassment. We need some serious work. 3 years in, we've taken a step back from last year.

I agree 100%

Question: are we going to see the pagano speech at the end of this? 

I'd kill to see what he has to say to his team

"We played a good game.  We just need to clean up a few things"

I am so disappointed and let down by the Colts today. It has killed my enthusiasm for these playoffs. We will do nothing of importance in the post season. I am just going to officially accept it now. Of all teams to lay an egg against. Thanks for subjecting your fans to this bull crap Colts. Gotta hear Cowboy fans gloat all year long now. Skip Bayless will have a field day tomorrow laughing at Andrew Luck.

no, just saying that "they knew he sucked" and "people actually thought he was better that Wilson?" and "colts fans should never talk about him being elite again"

Luck is not elite.  He is very good, but not elite

SCREW THEM

You know, I honestly think this would have been a competitive game if it hadn't been for Freeman's taunting penalty on the first drive. I thought our defense initially got off to a good start and that would've been a huge stop to set the tone for the game. I think I could say the same thing about the fake punt too.

Looking at this team... i hate to admit it... but Colts are overrated. Beat up the bad teams but then get manhandled by the top teams in the league. None of the teams needs have been fullfilled. Just same problems with different faces. Our o-line is a joke (except Castanzo & Mewhort), we have a sorry run game and for some reason our coaches and GM still think T. Richardson is worth something. We still have no defense. Thought they were suppose to build a COMPLETE team. Not a QB only team like the Manning era. Hope they can get this fixed over the off-season because right now I don't see us even winning the wild-card game.

"We played a good game.  We just need to clean up a few things"

Thanks the only funny thing I have read in this thread. haha

Luck is not elite.  He is very good, but not elite

to people on twitter he's about as good as Geno Smith.