Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks, I just did a straight calculation without taking any other factors into account. So he's closer to a 4.37ish and that's still quite fast. His 10.55 is right there with Cordarelle Patterson, Adrian Peterson, and Lamar Miller. But then again, similar 100 times doesn't mean they will all run the 40 similarly.
    • Packers lost first, and it was ugly. Bucs' D better than you give them credit for. Brady seems like landed in a good situation, with defensive and offensive support. 
    • I'm in this camp.    I don't really hate any of them, but they all have holes and are inconsistent. Some are too fan boy, some don't know the game well enough, some regurgitate, some are high light kings, some are just way off the mark.   Case in point. I like some of what Hicks does. Then this week though he comes out with an article pumping up Okereke. Yes, Oke's last game was improved, but he's been pretty bad for the most part this year. One or two decent games doesn't erase 4 bad ones and picking out highlights doesn't erase the really ugly plays that are ignored. I do agree he's probably better in man than zone.    Anyway, the inconsistency of the some of these guys drive me nuts. And I hate fanboys and highlight kings.
    • I see him taking the place of Parris Campbell. He has the speed and gets great seperation and hands. He shows confidence and in his own words, " he belongs ". Doesn't hurt that Phil Rivers mentioned him during the Post Game interview.  Having been a RB means he has the strength to get some good YAC. 
    • Hmm, did Yannick wear out his welcome in Minny already?
  • Members