Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Inexcusable and downright embarrassing.

Why are you embarrassed? Are you on the Colts team?

problem is that this isn't the first time the Colts start sloppy and unprepared!

And that's my beef with the coaching staff

Gotta' get a sustained drive going or the D will be gassed before the middle of the 2nd Qtr.

...even if we don't score.

I've doubted our offensive coordinator and our defensive coordinator but never chuck. That's starting to change. I don't understand how we walk into nearly every game against a quality opponent unprepared. Is it our personnel? do we not have the talent to be a good team? or is it coaching?

We are gonna be one and done in the playoffs, we can't do anything against an actual good team

I just hope this is part of great masterplan to mislead the rest of the NFL by the coaching staff and the Colts unleash the Beast in the playoffs.Otherwise we are again a one and done team and looking much worse than that.

Looking like the Pittsburgh game all over again.

Worse. We at least generated some offense. I expect the D to have weeks like this, but not the O. The line play is amateur-ish

well have a great week everyone. getting off of here to watch and be upset by myself. this in not even a  "bad start" it's a little worse. this match up does not favor us at all. i hoped we would have a better gameplan. but they will  have Beasley  kill us on drags all day.

What has he done to cost us this game so far?

I agree, but you could make the opposite argument.

What has he done to prepare the team this week? 21-0?

Rex Ryan really not looking that bad after all. He at least slows down the elite qb's. Been hampered with never having any credible qb. Makes u think if he had one like Luck what may his teams really look like. Becoming really disappointed with this staff, when we are declining weekly.

NO Rex

Back to back drops by Allen.  The guys are unprepared.  They looked intimidated.  On a positive note, Luck has had some good protection so far

We played Denver close, and Philly close. We DOMINATED the Titans and Jaguars, Cincy, like good teams should. Lately, we haven't dominated s#@&. We were a good team, and now......

Denver will kill us again and last time it was 31 to 10 before we scored