Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Against a talented #2 or #1 vs a team with a good QB he is not very good, He is alright in my opinion don't get me wrong, But we will need to upgrade if this team really ever wants to be a SB threat

I don't disagree the Colts could upgrade, but he does not suck.

I agree...   this team is just getting sloppy and sloppier ...     as time goes on. 

and it is EVERYONE....      that is coaching.       accountability.      There obviously is not a tad on this team. 

The QB, Luck i can understand ...  but the acceptance of average play the last few weeks from others is just puzzling.. 

Why are we getting worse as the season progresses? We have sucked the last few weeks.

How are any of our mistakes Pagano's fault?  I'm not a Pagano fan, but a dropped pass isn't his fault.  A taunting penalty on Freeman isn't his fault

To go for a fake punt from our own 20 is a stupid call especially this early in the game. Also opening the game with 3 straight runs including a run on 3rd and 11? He routinely has this team unprepared to face the upper echelon teams of this league.

I get the whole, "we're a second half team" thing, but I am sick and tired of watching this team start games where they're just not ready to play. Against a good team like today, we will get embarrassed if we don't start making plays. This team HAS A LOT to figure out going into the playoffs.

To go for a fake punt from our own 20 is a stupid call especially this early in the game. Also opening the game with 3 straight runs including a run on 3rd and 11? He routinely has this team unprepared to face the upper echelon teams of this league.

Dewey was wide open. It was a good call but he dropped it.