Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meh.  People have a tendency to react to the last game instead of the entire season.  One bad game against the Chiefs and the Pats are done for the whole season.  I call it sensationalism.  People are sensationalized by the last thing they saw.  So now, people will be saying RG3 is back and the Redskins are good to go for next year while the Colts are in shambles.  Don't let it bother you

I just can't believe that people actually think that, it's amazing really. The kid has broken a number of records and is one of the leading passers in the league. You are right though, people dwell too much on the last game instead of the entire season.

I just can't believe that people actually think that, it's amazing really. The kid has broken a number of records and is one of the leading passers in the league. You are right though, people dwell too much on the last game instead of the entire season.

Game commentators and analysts are especially prone to this, particularly Jon Gruden.  He thinks everyone is amazing haha

Yet he still couldn't put any points on the board before being benched? He has to shoulder some of the blame for our offense's lack of production. He is the QB.

So is it on Luck if he puts the ball in someone's hand and they drop it? Is it Lucks fault I'd they fake punt and it's dropped? That first int was his fault.

Yet he still couldn't put any points on the board before being benched? He has to shoulder some of the blame for our offense's lack of production. He is the QB.

Is he also dropping the passes, calling three straight runs? Come on. 

And his O-Line didn't give him any time.