Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not being argumentative. The loss is partly on Luck. I'm sure he's been told a million times to protect the ball. What does he do? 2 INTs.

I get that it was an overall team effort to suck this bad, including the coaches and the GM for building the weakest monster I've ever seen, but Luck has been bad the last couple of weeks.

see above.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-12-21-18-48-22.png

Here's a small example of MANY more. I'm actually surprised, I thought people mostly liked Luck.

Meh.  People have a tendency to react to the last game instead of the entire season.  One bad game against the Chiefs and the Pats are done for the whole season.  I call it sensationalism.  People are sensationalized by the last thing they saw.  So now, people will be saying RG3 is back and the Redskins are good to go for next year while the Colts are in shambles.  Don't let it bother you

And? We were down 14 ten minutes into the game, and then down 21 16 minutes into the game, at that point Luck has to try and force some throws, we have no running game, the line is horrible, and our defense had shown no signs of stoping Dallas, What did you want him to do?

I'll leave it alone and the precious"Luck"

So when we get confronted by Dallas fans do we say we weren't playing for anything

Their board is talking mad smack

Well...I'm just going to say that we stink and clearly have no business stepping on the field with legit contenders. It's the sad truth. What else is there to say. Colts gave their fans no ammunition to say otherwise.