Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the whooping by the Eagles didn't.  The whooping put on by the Patriots didn't.  The whooping put on by the Steelers didn't.  Fourth time's the charm?

Were those whoopings right before the playoffs? And we didn't get whooped by the Eagles and the Steelers game was a 1 possession game in the 4th quarter.

We need some serious soul searching. Andrew is looking like Jay Cutler this year with INTs. Our Oline and what coach is behind it needs to all be fired. Except for maybe Castonzo and Mewhort. Without a good oline, we will never get far in the playoffs unless a miracle strikes. I don't post bad about this team but today is an embarrassment. We need some serious work. 3 years in, we've taken a step back from last year.

I agree 100%

I am so disappointed and let down by the Colts today. It has killed my enthusiasm for these playoffs. We will do nothing of importance in the post season. I am just going to officially accept it now. Of all teams to lay an egg against. Thanks for subjecting your fans to this bull crap Colts. Gotta hear Cowboy fans gloat all year long now. Skip Bayless will have a field day tomorrow laughing at Andrew Luck.

You know, I honestly think this would have been a competitive game if it hadn't been for Freeman's taunting penalty on the first drive. I thought our defense initially got off to a good start and that would've been a huge stop to set the tone for the game. I think I could say the same thing about the fake punt too.

Looking at this team... i hate to admit it... but Colts are overrated. Beat up the bad teams but then get manhandled by the top teams in the league. None of the teams needs have been fullfilled. Just same problems with different faces. Our o-line is a joke (except Castanzo & Mewhort), we have a sorry run game and for some reason our coaches and GM still think T. Richardson is worth something. We still have no defense. Thought they were suppose to build a COMPLETE team. Not a QB only team like the Manning era. Hope they can get this fixed over the off-season because right now I don't see us even winning the wild-card game.