Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might be time for Wayne to retire.  Also, the OL seems to be playing way better now with Hasselbeck in there

Not even trying to be funny when I say that's because Dallas is just getting tried. Believe me there is no good offensive line play by the Colts. 

We need some serious soul searching. Andrew is looking like Jay Cutler this year with INTs. Our Oline and what coach is behind it needs to all be fired. Except for maybe Castonzo and Mewhort. Without a good oline, we will never get far in the playoffs unless a miracle strikes. I don't post bad about this team but today is an embarrassment. We need some serious work. 3 years in, we've taken a step back from last year.

The best thing that can happen now is that we continue to get dominated. If that doesn't wake up the Colts for next week and the playoffs, then we don't don't deserve to be there.

So the whooping by the Eagles didn't.  The whooping put on by the Patriots didn't.  The whooping put on by the Steelers didn't.  Fourth time's the charm?