Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're such a novice. It's the first quarter and Luck is obviously looking not good so far.

Great insight.

My point was genius, I wasn't saying Luck was garbage but he's looked like garbage thus far this game. I was stating the obvious and you counter with a stupid comment.

Congratulations!!!!

My point was genius, I wasn't saying Luck was garbage but he's looked like garbage thus far this game. I was stating the obvious and you counter with a stupid comment.

Congratulations!!!!

The colts have 2 drives with a 3 and out and a pick six.

Obvious statement is obvious.

Edit: >makes obvious casual statement when everyone knows the obvious in the first 3 drives

Nice

Congratulations!!!!

You are right. . . most of this season he's looked elite. . .  Last couple of games he hasn't even looked average.

The colts have 2 drives with a 3 and out and a pick six.

Obvious statement is obvious.

The purpose of a gameday forum is to talk about the game, doesn't take a genius to see that.

haha

I don't know what else we'd talk about. We can talk about Christmas or something else if you'd like....

Werner with a big hit

Sorry...you don't get the benefit of the doubt when you consistently turn the ball over as much as he does. He's got a problem and needs to get it figured out.

You never know.  Just because he's been responsible for them before, doesn't mean he was responsible for that one.  He may have been, but we don't know

The purpose of a gameday forum is to talk about the game, doesn't take a genius to see that.

haha

I don't know what else we'd talk about. We can talk about Christmas or something else if you'd like....

Game thread = reactions to what happened

I can say Moncrief is garbage too because he doesn't get open.