Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not garbage, however he's looked like garbage so far this game...

I mean can you really tell me he's looked good???

He's been alright.  I wouldn't say he's looked like garbage

Really annoys me that we never throw any screens etc. We never get Luck into rythm.

haha There's one for -4 yards

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Tbh, not sure what you are asking?   Stafford already was under contract for $33m in 2021. Detroit already paid $13m out in bonuses that is why his cap hit would only be $20m for us if traded here.   So he isn't under paid for what QBs make by any means. He had $26m salary next year(2022), which Detroit has to pay $3m of.   So he would essentially be double dipping money for this year.   I would say of an extension is agreed upon, the $20m cap hit for this season probably stays in place. Maybe adjust base and turn it into SB or RB. Guarantee money next year(2022)   I would think maybe something like this: 2021:$20m 2022:$28m($5m more than he is owed now) 2023:$25m 2024:$25m 2025:$25m   So new 5yr deal worth $123m with $73m guaranteed(2021-2023 monies)? He currently has no guarantees although $10m guarantees on March 22nd.   That's my thoughts?
    • Amari Rodgers is intriguing. He's considered predominantly a slot receiver so I don't know how high that will get him but just look at the suddenness of his breaks and how he creates separation at the top of the routes:     Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota State seems to be getting some buzz too:       Nico Collins:     Some Tylan Wallace(he's one of my favorites):     Kedarius Toney(another favorite of mine):  
    • I've been following Titans talk, and most of them are saying it will be very difficult to resign TE Jonnu Smith, due to their cap issues.   I for one would love signing an ascending and uber athletic TE like Jonnu, who is only 25,  to replace Trey Burton as the move/flex TE in this offense. He would be such a mismatch for opposing defenses and would open up things even more for our WRs. 
    • To me it does seem more plausible that Rivers wasn’t going to wait around. Probably wanted to get his kids settled in Alabama if there was any chance that he wasn’t going to be back.  
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 4,127

Moderators
    • Nesjan3

Nesjan3 647

• HitmenSports

HitmenSports 1

Rookie
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,360

• chad72