Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

I'm honestly starting to think Luck just likes to spot teams 10-20 point leads to make things more interesting lol....

I'm honestly starting to think Luck just likes to spot teams 10-20 point leads to make things more interesting lol....

Texans won't fold with a big lead

haha Luck makes one mistake and now he's garbage and a terrible QB? Come on, people

He is not garbage, however he's looked like garbage so far this game...

I mean can you really tell me he's looked good???

Really annoys me that we never throw any screens etc. We never get Luck into rythm.

Well there was the screen . . .

You're such a novice. It's the first quarter and Luck is obviously looking not good so far.

Great insight.

Edit: everyone can see that

He's been alright.  I wouldn't say he's looked like garbage

Really annoys me that we never throw any screens etc. We never get Luck into rythm.

haha There's one for -4 yards

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No more than someone being convicted and imprisoned when it's obvious the police force engaged in improper procedure.   I guess the issue here is that I can see the world outside my own head better than a lot of people.  And I know a little more about physics than the average bear, simply from boredom clicks that turned into self directed study sessions.    The idea that the balls were below PSI because the air was cold and cold air is denser and reduces air pressure, makes a lot more sense to me than some nefarious conspiracy, especially because the Colts' balls were also just barely under PSI, and we all know Andrew Luck doesn't cheat.   The way I had it explained to me is the Patriots keep their balls at the low end of the allowed PSI limit at room temperature.  Throw in a super cold January evening that was way below room temperature and the nefarious becomes the inevitable.  That's why the Colts' balls were also low, because air cold enough to shrink a Patriots ball will shrink a Colts ball too.   If it was Manning or Luck being accused none of us would have been satisfied with the standard of "proof" on display.    there might just barely be enough to get the equipment people themselves on something, but the evidence tying any of that directly back to Brady is practically nonexistent.   They would have had a better reason to suspend either of Robert Kraft or Bill Belichick than Tom Brady.
    • I was going to respond to each point but it's not really worth it so I will just say, the fact that he was suspended and fined was not proof enough for you?
    • I don't see anything that makes me expect him to be a very good T.  He should continue to improve as he plays against a wide variety of players and learns their tendencies. But the smaller, faster rushers are likely to always give him considerable problems.  You are probably right, he is a lifer with that "slow punch". Just no improving that!  After watching him do a good job handling JJWatt, and you think his lower body is insufficient. chuckle
    • I would back any player being successful in the NFL against what they did in college. Two different beasts. Leave him where he is....
    • I think there was a chance Cain catches both those balls if there was no interference.
  • Members

• cbear

cbear 779

• cjrulli

cjrulli 358

• aaron11

aaron11 2,255

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 975

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,341

• DougDew