Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• DJ is out with his second big story of the week.   His first top 50.    If you don't like what you see here...   relax...   he'll do 3-4 more before the draft arrives.   He's always updating and revising as all the top analysts do.   Enjoy!   https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-s-top-50-2021-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-1-0
    • Great post!    Each point is spot on.   Regarding point 4...   When we traded down two years ago,  we dropped from pick 26 to pick 46.     Pick 34 which we used on Rock was more payout from the Nelson deal.     So, we had to drop 20 picks to get a FUTURE second round pick,  not a pick the same year. So, yes,  dropping down 7 spots does not get you a #2, unless some team is beyond desperate.   Other than that...   !.   is correct. 2.  Is correct. 3.  is spot on.   Plus it's hard to see anyone paying Solomon that much coming off that injury.   I don't think he'd get that much if he had not gotten injury.    I think he gets signed by someone for maybe $2-3 mill --- tops.  
    • Didn't Reich say he wanted Rivers back? (I read that headline, but didn't hear the audio of those words).
    • Yeah same here, I think it’s a terrible decision we did that if we have to roll with a rookie or Eason. But like you said if we get stafford then I can see why
    • We should know by mid-March, no later than the end of March.   If we sign a FA LT,  then we're not picking one with our first round pick.   If we don't,  it depends if we trade the pick for a QB....   
  • Members

• danlhart87

danlhart87 6,291

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,356

• cbear

cbear 372

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,562

• boo2202

boo2202 446

• CR91