Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Dang, another 4th down.  We've done a solid job on Watt so far today

Got to double team him or at least chip him all day. 

Luck looks off, the OL seems to have been playing well also.

Typical start by Andrew.  Not sure what the issue is but he always looks rusty early on.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• it all depends on what Frank decides to run on game day
    • It's also worth mentioning that Carolina has a top ten OL, while TB's OL is bottom 10.  I've never been a fan of Winston, but it's much easier being a QB for Car, and it's certainly nice to have a guy like McCaffrey to take the pressure off a backup.   Also, didn't Winston have like 5 INTs and 2 fumbles. Pretty hard to win with 7 turnovers. Very surprised Carolina didn't beat them by more. I think Winston's QBR was under 10.0 lol.    
    • Now now this is a bit of a strawman. It's one game, in which both QBs were playing so they had a direct impact on each other's numbers. I mean it was hard in some ways for Allen to put up yards when his D kept gifting him great starting position.   To your wider comparison, Allen is a backup covering for a starter and they have a RB lighting it up. I'm not surprised they've kept it quite conservative. Even then, it's never been an O built on gaudy passing numbers.    Winston.. is when you've found out the answer to "is he the guy", but at least you won't die knowing. Has the arm, doesn't have the QB smarts IMO. I'd certainly rather have the latter than former if I had to choose one. But what's wrong with wanting both?    Again... and I will keep repeating this, why is it so wrong to want to see if Brissett is capable of slinging it when needed. Quite prepared to be patient, but also not going to ignore that he has some worrying shortcomings so far and it's not just his reluctance to push it deep. Progressions, locking onto receivers, a few misdiagnoses of defenses (overly critical of me I know). I'd almost be more forgiving if he was trying to make plays and making mistakes, but he's being very conservative and still making some fundamental errors. In a short span of games you'd live with it, but the hope is that he's going to be our guy for years right?
    • MOD NOTE   I've used my "Mod Privilege" to remove a number of posts that while loosely related to the topic aren't in line with the site rules and would no doubt veer towards topics best left alone.     
    • Correction "The most accurate QB ever tested by Sports Science"   It's not like it's a standard metric across the board. 
  • Members