Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• After first interviews with eight candidates, the Vikings have narrowed down the GM candidates to two: Ryan Poles (Chiefs) Kwesi Adobo-Mensa (Browns) As for the head coach, the Vikings have interviewed many. Most likely the GM will have a say in who is hired. If they hire Poles, they may hire a coach with a history with the Chiefs (Pederson or Bienemy).  They interviewed Todd Bowles today. I really do not want a defensive coach.   
    • You really think or expect a assistant head coach to be brought in to oversee Reich's playcalling and on the field decisions?? .... like Reich is going to go for that? Lol   If you think Frank needs help or is not a good playcaller/on field decision maker why do you consistently give posters a "sad" emoji when they post something negative or not flattering about him???      Carry on         
    • O'doyle rules... he has been a silent solid stud over the years. But if he is thinking retirement his hearts not in it anymore, CW2 killed his spirit...
    • GM hires: Bears Giants -- Joe Schoen, formerly of the Bills Raiders Vikings   Head Coach hires: Bears Broncos Dolphins Giants Jaguars Raiders Texans Vikings   I will update this as the positions get filled.    If you hear of any hires, post them and I will update this. Thank you. 
    • Nickle CBs aren't even everydown players and are easier to replace. I'm not saying Kenny isn't great at it but a lot of guys are good at it. I think I.Rogers can be great at it. Jimmy is better than Carson just because he has presnap awareness and can throw it away when nothing is there. His release is quicker too. Maybe the 9ers throw in a 3rd or 4 th to even it out. 
  • Members

• Drew2975

Drew2975 28

• jimmy g

jimmy g 480

• Nickster

Nickster 1,577

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 3,566

• Hammer

Hammer 191

• Behle