Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hes on the high side of good so far.  I think Ballard has a slightly longer leash.  But the clock doesnt even start ticking until they install "their qb".  Should be next year. Then I think Reich has 3 years to "prove it".  Ballard likely has 5 (to try a different coach)...just my opinion,  but with as fair minded as irsay seems to be it sounds reasonable to me.
    • I never see Colts games live in Texas unless they play Texans. Have they still been using Hines on 4th and short?
    • I think it's really hard to know until we have some stability at the qb position.    Strong front office   This year were a middle of the road, try to win in the trenches.  Playing a stubornly reoccuring soft zone D, with a slightly overrated offensive line.  An anemic rushing attack.  While showcasing an entirely immobile qb prone to periods of efficiency and turnovers in equal measure......who, judging by his family size, throws with his best ball placement off the field.    IDK, is that an identity?
    • Because you go on 4th doesn't mean you're not risk averse, especially early in a game. Reich typically follows the analytics on those calls. That early call was 4&1 on the 3, and it was very early in the game. The problem was, he used Hines up the gut... 
    • Coach going for that 4th down against the Jags in week 1 is the opposite of being conservative.     
  • Members

• ColtMan

ColtMan 3

Rookie
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 10,553

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,966

• Dark_Indy

Dark_Indy 287

• KB

KB 515