Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

Thanks for coming back for another NFL Game Day, Colts fans!   :)  Our 9-4, and AFC South Division leading Indianapolis Colts have a chance to extend their lead, and win their tenth game, and AFC South Division title  for the third straight season, as the Colts host the visiting, and 7-6, Houston Texans in the rematch at Lucas Oil Stadium. 

Colts won the earlier meeting at New Radiancy Group (NRG)  Stadium in Houston during Thursday Night Football back on October 9. Colts WR T.Y. Hilton  scored the game-clinching TD with his 33-yard pass from Andrew Luck in the third quarter.  But despite  Texans DE J.J. Watts 45-fumble return later in the fourth quarter, the Colts held on to win 33-28.

Indianapolis dominates Houston in today's 26th all-time regular season meeting. Colts  both the series, winning 21 games but losing 4 games to the Texans, but has also outscored the Texans in the previous 25 games,  697 points, to the Texans 498 points entering today.

Colts are on a current three game regular season winning streak entering today, their last loss also at Houston, 29-17, back on December 16, 2012.

Kevin Harlan and former NFL QB Rich Gannon are announcing the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS, televised regionally, and locally on WISH-TV CBS Channel 8, live on HD. 

LOS's roof should be closed for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because a combination of foggy and cloudy skies at 40 degrees outside the stadium area, along with 0% precipitation, and mild southeastern winds at 4 miles per hour.

Visiting Texans are wearing their white jerseys, and navy blue pants, while the Colts are wearing their blue jerseys, and white pants.

NO further injuries, go for #10 today at LOS, stay Colts Strong,  and GO COLTS!!!!!    :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :D

Colts Vs. Texans  Pre Game Press Release On Adobe PDF Reader, Live NFL Game Centers, And NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Yellow:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg15.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular15/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014121406/2014/REG15/texans@colts#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo

Colts Vs. Texans Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/injury-report.html

Woohooo GOOOO Colts !!!! Let's make sure the AFC South title stays in Indy for another year !!!  

Let's do this. 12th man - I want to hear you from NJ. Rock the LUC today. Division champs by 4 pm.

A win today means I can start growing a beard

I hope you're a guy. ...not that there's anything wrong with that (if you're not).

Im sure there's a good story behind it.

Thanks for coming back for another NFL Game Day, Colts fans!   :)  Our 9-4, and AFC South Division leading Indianapolis Colts have a chance to extend their lead, and win their tenth game, and AFC South Division title  for the third straight season, as the Colts host the visiting, and 7-6, Houston Texans in the rematch at Lucas Oil Stadium. 

Colts won the earlier meeting at NRG Stadium in Houston during Thursday Night Football back on October 9. Colts WR T.Y. Hilton  scored the game-clinching TD with his 33-yard pass from Andrew Luck in the third quarter.  But despite  Texans DE J.J. Watts 45-fumble return later in the fourth quarter, the Colts held on to win 33-28.

Indianapolis dominates Houston in today's 26th all-time regular season meeting. Colts  both the series, winning 21 games but losing 4 games to the Texans, but has also outscored the Texans in the previous 25 games,  697 points, to the Texans 498 points entering today.

Colts are on a current 4-game regular season winning streak entering today, their last loss also at Houston, 29-17, back on December 16, 2012.

NO further injuries, go for #10 today at LOS, stay Colts Strong,  and GO COLTS!!!!!    :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :D

Colts Vs. Texans Pre Game Pre Game Press Release On Adobe PDF Reader, Live NFL Game Centers, And NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Yellow:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg15.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular15/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014121406/2014/REG15/texans@colts#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo

Colts Vs. Texans Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/injury-report.html

If we beat Houston that would make 4 but as of now we have won 3 in a row.

If we beat Houston that would make 4 but as of now we have won 3 in a row.

The big thing is that it will be a clincher for the AFC South

Hello fellow Colts fans, a good day to you all. Eat some good food, drink some good drinks, and most of all enjoy the game!

Let's cheer our team to a division title and secure the deal!

[Obligatory Andrew Luck quote of WOOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!]

We need a fast start, boys.  Dominate in all 3 aspects and keep our home undefeated record against the Texans going strong!

A win today means I can start growing a beard

haha I'm still going from No Shave November

Howdy, folks!

This should be a fun one.  Roof closed (like always, lol), fans rockin' it at the LOS, and the Texans, being...well, the Texans.

Half hour til game time and I'm hoping we keep Watt under control on both sides of the ball, and Andrew clean for 60 minutes.

We have to finish strong heading into the playoffs!!

Go Colts! All day, every day!

Can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but I'm hoping Johnny Football has a great game today.

Julio Jones hurts Atlanta's chances against the Steelers, but we can still hope.

I want us to lock into that 3rd playoff slot or slide into the 2nd slot (HIGHLY unlikely, but still possible).

Can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but I'm hoping Johnny Football has a great game today.

Julio Jones hurts Atlanta's chances against the Steelers, but we can still hope.

I want us to lock into that 3rd playoff slot or slide into the 2nd slot (HIGHLY unlikely, but still possible).

A good game from Johnny Football would really help

JJ Watt is going to have a monster day

I hope not. He is they key to the game. Monster game = colts loss.

Evening/Afternoon all, here's hoping for a straightforward game. A guy can hope right?

Wasn't sure you were going to join us

Greetings From TigerTown