Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks for the updates, guys and gals...   Nice to see love doing well, but IMO those drills are made for him to look good. He also tested well, which again is nice to have. I take that workout more as a nice box checked that was expected rather than some stock mover(don't count it twice - he's athletic and he throws a pretty ball, we knew those things already)...    His interview with the team is still much more important than the drills.
    • Love is a big risk but has a much higher ceiling. 
    • I don’t get all the love for Love.  I think he is going to be a bust.  He didn’t face great competition in college and has a penchant for throwing picks. If the Colts take him I will hope for the best but would not get my hopes up.   Eason in the second would be a much better and safer pick in my opinion. Herbert is the guy I prefer but I doubt the Colts have a chance at him unless they decide to go up to get him.  
    • I agree. The leash is certainly shortened if he misses in FA with a QB or stands pat with JB but I also think he has to been given a little more leeway than other GM's in his position. With Luck retiring abruptly and McDaniels backing out, the team could have easily floundered given either or both events but Ballard weathered the storm and kept the team afloat. Because of this, he has earned himself a little more credit in my opinion.   I'm of the opinion that he should take a QB in the draft (Love preferably but Herbert is fine too). Additionally, I would be fine with Rivers as a stop-gap for the next season or two as well. The Colts historically have understood the importance of the QB position and how much it means to a team's ability to succeed. Hopefully Ballard gets it right.
    • Agree, like I said, easier to drop than it is to rise because of "drills".   His drills won't elevate him (everyone knew he can throw dimes). His interviews might. 
  • Members

• Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788 3,427

• CR91

CR91 9,440

• Solon

Solon 570

• HectorRoberts

HectorRoberts 701

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,657

• NewColtsFan