Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts Jersey do you have?

bap1331

I dont think I have my Bob Sanders Jersey anymore, havent ran acrossed it in years, but now I own a Richardson jersey...  Found a site that sells jerseys extremely cheap.  $21/jersey but must order 5 at a time I think + S&H.  I think they come from China, and it may be an illegal transaction (don't know if it is or not), but you can get any type of sport jersey.  My brother has like literally 20 jerseys from similar sites.  They are "authentic" and good qualtiy stictched jerseys.

Plan on getting soon

Vontae

Landry

Toler

McAfee

Luck

Wow, five of you have Unitas. Interesting.

not sure what you are trying to suggest. but should there be zero market for unitas jerseys because baltimore fans should be bitter & indy fans have no right to claim the early history?

i personally don't feel much connection to the baltimore days, but if current fans want to, i see no fault with it, whether they are fans from the old days, or newer indy era fans

some people, no matter the reason for their allegiance, are blind to the separate eras and the hard feelings that went along with it. i think that's a great thing, even if it doesn't apply to me

not sure what you are trying to suggest. but should there be zero market for unitas jerseys because baltimore fans should be bitter & indy fans have no right to claim the early history?

i personally don't feel much connection to the baltimore days, but if current fans want to, i see no fault with it, whether they are fans from the old days, or newer indy era fans

some people, no matter the reason for their allegiance, are blind to the separate eras and the hard feelings that went along with it. i think that's a great thing, even if it doesn't apply to me

No, I just thought it was interesting all these years later some people were wearing Unitas jerseys.

2 Peyton Manning (home blue and Super Bowl 41 white), Marvin Harrison blue, Reggie Wayne blue, 2 Dallas Clark blue, Jeff Saturday blue, Dwight Freeney blue, custom with my name blue, 2 Andrew Luck (home blue elite and drenched limited), and Robert Mathis white. I want a Hilton and McAfee.